• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa pilots don't want a pay raise!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
An Eagle pilot making a comment like that? That is absolutely laughable. Nobody in their (note: I wrote 'their' not 'there') right mind would sign a contract like the Eagle pilots did. Ohhhhhh....you weren't there during the negotiations of that "wonderful" Eagle contract? Hmmmm...neither were 80% of the Mesa pilots that you guys so eagerly bash. I was there during the signing of the "concessionary" contract that Mesa signed - it was disgusting, primarily because of the fact that we had to take a concessionary contract to merge those Freedom pukes back on the Mesa seniority list. It makes me sick to hear about you arrogant f*cks who think that their (again, 'their', not 'there') company is immune from some idiot like JO from ruining their quality of life by trying to introduce an alter-ego airline to skate around a current contract.

Mesa isn't a bad place (yes, I earned $109,724 in my last year at Mesa) if you know what type of management you're up against. It was incredibly educational to find out what bottom-feeder management exists out there, but it's not the pilot group's fault that they are overworked and underpaid - it has a lot to do with the fact that management (i.e., JO, the original egomaniac) has no concept of "legalities" and "doing the right thing."

At my current employer, I am tremendously grateful that they don't have the scumbag mentality that JO has, and that they look out for each employee's interests. I wouldn't appreciate that if I hadn't been through the "Mesa Experience" and been made aware of the morons that can exist at the head of an airline.

I take great offense to those arrogant knuckleheads who feel that Mesa is made up of a group of pushovers who can be shoved around at will and constantly denegrated - you are wrong. I have met some of the most hardworking, customer oriented people in my life at Mesa...it is management who keeps them from doing their jobs. Give it up on the Mesa-bashing...unless you are so diminuitively hung that you can't find somebody else to pick on.

Grow up...before I throw up...
Are you joking me? Yes it has been proved time and time again that the Mesa pilot is more than willing to be pushed around at will. And it all starts in training, they wont even pay for the dam hotel. Then when you are in CRJ training they issue you a purple piece of ply-wood so that you can bridge the isle on the CRJ so you can sleep on stand-ups. I left Mesa while in training because it was laughable, and now I am at Eagle and love working here, they treat you well, pay decent, AA is recalling, bases are great, decent raise every year, hotels on standups, orginization, other airlines dont hate us, and I have never been turned down on a jumpseat, unlike a few of my friends at Mesa(which i think is crap). I hope that Mesa pilots dont bend over this time, because they are bringing the industry down with ********************ty work rules and QOL. So get off of your high horse, and see this company for what it is.

Are you joking me? Yes it has been proved time and time again that the Mesa pilot is more than willing to be pushed around at will. And it all starts in training, they wont even pay for the dam hotel. Then when you are in CRJ training they issue you a purple piece of ply-wood so that you can bridge the isle on the CRJ so you can sleep on stand-ups. I left Mesa while in training because it was laughable, and now I am at Eagle and love working here, they treat you well, pay decent, AA is recalling, bases are great, decent raise every year, hotels on standups, orginization, other airlines dont hate us, and I have never been turned down on a jumpseat, unlike a few of my friends at Mesa(which i think is crap). I hope that Mesa pilots dont bend over this time, because they are bringing the industry down with ********************ty work rules and QOL. So get off of your high horse, and see this company for what it is.

he's new. give him a year and see what he thinks of AMR, Inc.

True..... especially when 84% of a pilot group votes 'yes' on a POS contract.

You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. It passed by 79%, not 84%. I'm not arguing that 79 is mind-blowing less than 84... I just want to set it straight is all.

Cheers.

Go pop another zit kid.

Another example of stockholm syndrome. Don't worry dork we are on your side. Just tired of Mesa pilots defending their contract. We all know its a piece o crap. Admit it and move on. All you have to do is admit its a crappy company and a crappy contract. That will stop most of the bickering right there. Oh wait I forgot. You develop sympathy toward those who abuse you. Don't worry its not your fault.

No Mesa pilot has sympathy for our 'captors' what we do have is compassion for our fellow mag pilots. We get pissed when you post childish insults that are completely devoid of tact, facts, or logic.

Get on board folks. MAG contract 2007-11

Latest resources

Back