• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's it matter anyway. I doubt that j.o. Will go to Mesa pilots and ask for a pay cut. Everyone that got a downgrade took a 50% hit. Then to ask for more will require big balls.

You doubt it??? Do you even work at MAG? Thats nuts!

If one thing is true about JO's personality, its that he doesn't give two craps about anyone else.

JO will start looking for a new job once they exit Ch.11, he needs more money to support his lifestyle than the restructured mesa can provide.

The pilots will be asked for concessions, and based on the history of the remaining pilots employed at mesa I suspect they will agree.

Mesa will continue to fly "the 9" and Airways will eventually start to discuss buying Mesa and merging them with PSA.

Both sides will have to agree to fly at Mesa rates before Airways proceeds with the transaction.

PSA will vote yes.

If JO hasn't found a new job by this point he will be brought on at Airways because DP 'plays the game' and has a masochistic love-hate relationship with JO.

MAG ALPA MEC Chair is Greek, although he does look Mexican. He gave his two week notice to fly for an "Overseas Carrier" just last week.

Probably one that allows chain smoking on the flight deck.... ;)

MAG ALPA MEC Chair is Greek, although he does look Mexican. He gave his two week notice to fly for an "Overseas Carrier" just last week.

At least it wasn't Jetblue. That would have been ironic. Oh wait I'm sure the other place isn't union either. Go figure.

Good for him, at least he did not allowed paycuts.....

where did he go?

At least it wasn't Jetblue. That would have been ironic. Oh wait I'm sure the other place isn't union either. Go figure.

I am sure he did not go to an alterego blowjet alike outfit, undercutting the Trans States pilots like you did after you left Mesa.

I am sure he did not go to an alterego blowjet alike outfit, undercutting the Trans States pilots like you did after you left Mesa.

You're a moron. I wasn't even flying when Gojet started or Mesa for that matter. Nice try and stay out of the regional section before we steal your flying too.

By the way... TSA, Jetblue, Gojet.. Dario is that you?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back