• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're a moron. I wasn't even flying when Gojet started or Mesa for that matter. Nice try and stay out of the regional section before we steal your flying too.

By the way... TSA, Jetblue, Gojet.. Dario is that you?

Still a gojet yoyo, ethical bankrupt pilot and you cant change that.......

Yea OK. Hide your flying because gojets pilots will do it for free......

Ethical Bankrupt because, Trans States was on section 6, trans states pilots were getting laid off and ANY pilot with some decency should not even have applied at blowjets......

12,000 pilots on the street at 2005, have you wonder why you got that job and not some others with tons of experience? I guess they knew better

Yea OK. Hide your flying because gojets pilots will do it for free......
Ahhh Ha!
Your true colors are finally flown, nice job POS.
PBR

Ethical Bankrupt because, Trans States was on section 6, trans states pilots were getting laid off and ANY pilot with some decency should not even have applied at blowjets......

12,000 pilots on the street at 2005, have you wonder why you got that job and not some others with tons of experience? I guess they knew better

I don't even know what your talking about. I think TSA in 05/06 furloughed for like 3 months probably for the loss of the j41 flying and recalled everyone, not many even came back. The second wave of furloughs was for the loss of the 15 American Eagle ERJs they were flying for Eagle. I think it's kind of like saying anyone that goes to Compass today doesn't have a soul, since CPZ is also TSA sister company and there are many furloughed at TSA.

Last edited:
I don't even know what your talking about. I think TSA in 05/06 furloughed for like 3 months probably for the loss of the j41 flying and recalled everyone, not many even came back. The second wave of furloughs was for the loss of the 15 American Eagle ERJs they were flying for Eagle. I think it's kind of like saying anyone that goes to Compass today doesn't have a soul, since CPZ is also TSA sister company and there are many furloughed at TSA.[/QUOTE

Is not worth my time discussing something that you see only your way.

I never worked for trans states but I knew they were on section 6 when hulas start this alterego and proudly was at the picketing in st louis during the birth of blow jets.

before you join a company do your research if you dont want to be labeled.......I heard it from eastern pilot wannabes that they did not know what was happening when people were throwing eggs at them.......and now i heard from you that there is nothing wrong joining blow jets. I am sorry I disagree with you. Myself alomg with I would say 99 percent of pilots in this country.

so have a good day......

Is not worth my time discussing something that you see only your way.

I never worked for trans states but I knew they were on section 6 when hulas start this alterego and proudly was at the picketing in st louis during the birth of blow jets.

before you join a company do your research if you dont want to be labeled.......I heard it from eastern pilot wannabes that they did not know what was happening when people were throwing eggs at them.......and now i heard from you that there is nothing wrong joining blow jets. I am sorry I disagree with you. Myself alomg with I would say 99 percent of pilots in this country.

so have a good day......

Nobody is labeling anybody. It's just you. You are blinded by union BS. Not even ALPA cares anymore about gojets, they are even sending their furloughed ALPA pilots by the dozen.

A little history lesson, it was a local issue which was horribly managed even when they knew they had no contract to protect them from the owner starting another pilot certificate. A lot of pilots didn't think it would happen and followed the MEC over the cliff even though there was nothing prohibiting the creation of a separate holdings company. What hulas did was nothing new, a lot of companies try the tactic of having separate holding companies, it's a standard practice in the Business world. It comes in handy especially if you have a labor force, for obvious reasons. But for whatever reason, the MEC thought that the TSA pilots were owed a single list and pay raises when they weren't even up for contract negotiations. Instead of securing the separate certificates like Republic and Eagle pilots and others have done in the past, most of them with concessions.... they didn't, even though they really had no choice but to accept. Hulas then said Great! even better, I'll start a separate list, have a nice day. Now blaming gojets pilots for all of this?? But anyways hindsight is always 20/20, it's too late now.

Last edited:
Nobody is labeling anybody. It's just you. You are blinded by union BS. Not even ALPA cares anymore about gojets, they are even sending their furloughed ALPA pilots by the dozen.

A little history lesson, it was a local issue which was horribly managed even when they knew they had no contract to protect them from the owner starting another pilot certificate. A lot of pilots didn't think it would happen and followed the MEC over the cliff even though there was nothing prohibiting the creation of a separate holdings company. What hulas did was nothing new, a lot of companies try the tactic of having separate holding companies, it's a standard practice in the Business world. It comes in handy especially if you have a labor force, for obvious reasons. But for whatever reason, the MEC thought that the TSA pilots were owed a single list and pay raises when they weren't even up for contract negotiations. Instead of securing the separate certificates like Republic and Eagle pilots and others have done in the past, most of them with concessions.... they didn't, even though they really had no choice but to accept. Hulas then said Great! even better, I'll start a separate list, have a nice day. Now blaming gojets pilots for all of this?? But anyways hindsight is always 20/20, it's too late now.

Buying an airline versus starting a new certificate is a HUGE difference.
Only Mesa started an alterego besides Hulas for your info and yes see Mesa rates because of Freedom, they suck.....................

Republec and Eagle have a single seniority. WILL YOU ACCEPT A DATE OF HIRE WITH TRANS STATES?

good luck.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back