• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa ERJ CA Upgrade @ 1 year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Should change his name to Snap On TOOL Man.

Back to the subject...

Just checked the standing bid and sure enough......... wow....

If I lived in Fla would have done it, but commuting will be too tough with a freedom badge. Shame too because really these guys are NOT freedom scum. Good luck to all that got the JR award. Please folks don't deny these guys the j/s. They're not A-listers.

E170Guppykiller said:
Sticks and Stones....

OBTW, what are YOU flying?

An A-10 ATTACK aircraft. I point the nose at the ground and look at the eyes of a raghead as he is punished with 30mm.

Now that isn't as cool as an E170...but I'm working on it.

bearcat said:
An A-10 ATTACK aircraft. I point the nose at the ground and look at the eyes of a raghead as he is punished with 30mm.

Shack!

Otto Coarsen said:
Back to the subject...

Just checked the standing bid and sure enough......... wow....

If I lived in Fla would have done it, but commuting will be too tough with a freedom badge. Shame too because really these guys are NOT freedom scum. Good luck to all that got the JR award. Please folks don't deny these guys the j/s. They're not A-listers.

CRJ upgrade is about 2 yrs now also at Mesa!!! I got juniored to IAD!! DAMmmmmm

Tooslow said:
Everytime I hear chiacouawa on the radio I think, wow I make more than he does............and he has 20 more seats......

Not that I don't think "Guppykiller" is idiot, but this is a pretty pathetic arguement you are making...

You take home $100-200 more than a CHQ pilot and you are some savior of the profession.:rolleyes:

Face it, EVERYONE that works at a regional is to blame for our pay and working conditions and the fact that MOST of us will never make it a "real" major like we wanted to when we first started flying lessons.

bearcat said:

Hahahaha. Very nicely done. That was an awesome response.

Latest resources

Back