• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mesa ERJ CA Upgrade @ 1 year

DeltaLima21

Total Time
2500+
Awarded today Freedom MCO ERJ CA~hire date 8/2004. Looks like not many people want the quick upgrade at MAG despite the now ALPA unionized certificate. I Guess the Freedom name still remains bitter for many people for obvious reasons...

Al Murdock

Total Time
Enough
Guppy Killer, you are a true FAG!!! I would love to try to see you jumpseat on a mainline flight. You are a total embarassment to the whole industry you inconsiderate Bastard. You are probably too Chicken Sh!t to actually tell a mainline Captain that.

E

E170Guppykiller

Al Murdock said:
Guppy Killer, you are a true FAG!!! I would love to try to see you jumpseat on a mainline flight. You are a total embarassment to the whole industry you inconsiderate Bastard. You are probably too Chicken Sh!t to actually tell a mainline Captain that.

Tell him what?

Al Murdock

Total Time
Enough
Ugh?

Tell him what you really think. If you are really bold, put a sticker on your flight case thats says Guppy Killer. You are a piece of work amongst other things.

Flyingdutchman

Total Time
today?
Guppykiller = Flame bait.

But, I agree. His name still sucks

H

Halo_RJdriver

E170GUPPYKILLER????
TAKE YOUR E180 TO THE HANGER AND STFU
Low life walmart FAg

more like E170GUPPYKUNT!!!!!!

Flyingdutchman

Total Time
today?

Last edited:

Flyingdutchman

Total Time
today?
Let me gues...

part 141 cool airline academy
type rating BE-1900 + 500 hours at Gulfstream
CHQ

Al Murdock

Total Time
Enough
Ha

Guppy Killer, Give it up. You are such an idiot. I know you get off of your name because God knows there is no girl in the world who would give it to you. Typical case of small mans disease. That 170 is pretty small compared to most planes. Hopefully you are happy flying it as it is probably the last airplane you will ever fly. I have been an regional captain before, and if you were an FO of mine I would slap you up side the head. What a dork you are. I feel so bad for the Captains stuck with your incompetent self. As far as I am concerned, you must be considered passenger 71 on that heap you fly.

Tooslow

Total Time
Everytime I hear chiacouawa on the radio I think, wow I make more than he does............and he has 20 more seats......

Popeye0537

Total Time
die
Too slow...then you wake up and realize your still in the right seat for life

friggn tool

Flyingdutchman

Total Time
today?
So what? If I could make 150K flying a freaking 172, working as a CFI, Ill take it!

J

jjetpilot

Dude..........do two things for us.......

1. Change your name
2. GROW UP

There are people on the street because of your "guppy killer". All regional pilots know this in the back of their minds. It is understandable to take a job because that is the only option available but to rub mainline pilots noses in it just degrades you as a human being and the profession as a whole.

Popeye0537

Total Time
die
WHAT...lol JJ the jet plane, the 170 just came on the scene! Throw you insults towards a 70 or 90 seater that has been flying for more than a month

koko nw

Total Time
enough
jjetpilot said:
Dude..........do two things for us.......

1. Change your name
2. GROW UP

There are people on the street because of your "guppy killer". All regional pilots know this in the back of their minds. It is understandable to take a job because that is the only option available but to rub mainline pilots noses in it just degrades you as a human being and the profession as a whole.

From a furloughee......Thank You.

Tailwinds