• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Last edited:
Let me gues...

part 141 cool airline academy
type rating BE-1900 + 500 hours at Gulfstream
CHQ

Ha

Guppy Killer, Give it up. You are such an idiot. I know you get off of your name because God knows there is no girl in the world who would give it to you. Typical case of small mans disease. That 170 is pretty small compared to most planes. Hopefully you are happy flying it as it is probably the last airplane you will ever fly. I have been an regional captain before, and if you were an FO of mine I would slap you up side the head. What a dork you are. I feel so bad for the Captains stuck with your incompetent self. As far as I am concerned, you must be considered passenger 71 on that heap you fly.

Everytime I hear chiacouawa on the radio I think, wow I make more than he does............and he has 20 more seats......

So what? If I could make 150K flying a freaking 172, working as a CFI, Ill take it!

Dude..........do two things for us.......

1. Change your name
2. GROW UP

There are people on the street because of your "guppy killer". All regional pilots know this in the back of their minds. It is understandable to take a job because that is the only option available but to rub mainline pilots noses in it just degrades you as a human being and the profession as a whole.

WHAT...lol JJ the jet plane, the 170 just came on the scene! Throw you insults towards a 70 or 90 seater that has been flying for more than a month

jjetpilot said:
Dude..........do two things for us.......

1. Change your name
2. GROW UP

There are people on the street because of your "guppy killer". All regional pilots know this in the back of their minds. It is understandable to take a job because that is the only option available but to rub mainline pilots noses in it just degrades you as a human being and the profession as a whole.

From a furloughee......Thank You.

Tailwinds

Latest resources

Back