• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa and Delta...It's official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IF ALPA was a union it would tell every airline out there to walk for 3 days and shut down the whole industry. WE have had it... TELL MGT> this...we are done with neg. fairly and you can explain it to the AMERICAN people.... YOU get bonuses and millions and millions of F##king dollars and you do not CARE about the airline you care about your wallet..WEll to that I say---ALPA call for a nation wide strike!!!

They do it in Europe---oh but they get things done over there...we just take the bull&&it here....

AND ASA has taken our on pay freeze almost 3 years now--WE did not even vote for it....IT was handed to us--WE have to have RETRO PAY!!

MedFlyer said:
You're probably right. If DL brings in Mesa (which could possibly replace Comair/ASA further down the road), then why would anyone want to invest in buying Comair/ASA who are reliant solely on DL? Of course, maybe a spin-off would allow Comair/ASA do business with other carriers...off setting some of the pain.

I'm glad you brought that up. Every additional DCI carrier just waters down the value of the wholly-owneds. Delta is right when they say that they don't have to own a regional to get the benefits (ie, lift) from them.

However, this is a horribly stupid move on Delta's part if they every plan on selling a DCI carrier. It just reduced the value of ASA and CMR, as another regional is already in the picture, just waiting to bid to replace all the flying if one of us were to be sold.

The other thing, if these 50-seaters are to replace the Dornier flying, where are they going? The Dornier flying was already replaced. Are they going to replace the replacers?

Last edited:
scarlet said:
WE should have the rampers destroy them--Why doesn't CHQ. and Mesa hire their own rampers..and stop whoring ours...

Our rampers should take care of those airlines, last after all of our planes are on time and then go to them. It only makes sense and I hope SKIP tells our rampers and cabin service to take care of our people first....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your rampers like us better because we dont talk down to them and treat them like garbage.

bvt1151 said:
Poor FDJ2. Arguing against something he doesn't understand. Perhaps its time to stop believing your own propoganda.

What part of,

Plaintiffs thus seek an injunction ordering ALPA

to stop negotiating or assisting in the negotiation of scope clauses in such a manner as to exercise control over the flying by pilots for a carrier other than the one for which the CBA is being negotiated,

do you not understand BVT? The RJDC lawsuit would prevent ALPA negotiating any scope language that would limit outsourcing.

Wake up BVT and smell the coffeee.

Is mesa lossing USair. Is the reason they are going to delta? With willy in MESA out? I bet thats the next press release!

~~~^~~~ said:
The lawsuit would force ALPA to allow the pilots effected by your scope to have representation at the negotiations that effect their wages and working conditions.

That would include MESA pilots too, aswell as CHQ and any other pilot group. Your lawsuit doesn't differentiate between wholly owned or non wholly owned. Read it and weap Fins.

Plaintiffs thus seek an injunction ordering ALPA

to stop negotiating or assisting in the negotiation of scope clauses in such a manner as to exercise control over the flying by pilots for a carrier other than the one for which the CBA is being negotiated

If ASA and Comair pilots had been allowed to participate, you can bet your little white hinie that Mesa / Freedom would not be performing Delta narrow body flying.

According to the RJDC and their lawsuit, that would be predatory since you would have attempted to limit the careers of another pilot group and exercise control over their flying. Remember, according to you, none of us own the DL code. You've said that over and over.

Thats tooooo bad. Skyway would have done an excellent job feeding for delta. They were so impressed, of what I heard ,about the service Skyway provided and were looking forward for Skyway to feed into the delta system. Who would have thought that Freedom will take over. Oh well, .....I'm just wondering if Skyway will still accept some of the FRJs for their expansion...

Will Mesa take the Dojets?

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but does this also mean the JO and Mesa will actually take possession of the DoJets and maybe use them?

Working for Mesa and that A-HOLE would never be a good option, but you would think Mesa would then need to hire onto these aircraft vs. just parking them....

Why do you guys always bring up RJDC....hell talk to Delta MGT. they have support the RJDC--so go talk to them--I know I have a very very good friend at Delta and they would love to see RJDC win...

SO blame your mgt.....FIRE them!!!!!! They are the ones taking everyones money with MILLIONS a year and we all are fighting over 100,000.00 a year---STUPID.... THEY have won--we are fighting against each other--instead of joining and saying this is wrong and we will stay together..KIND of like the pilots use to. Remember the days of putting a knife in mgt. tires...being nasty like they are...WE can play their games too......

UNITED we will STAND--but DIVIDED you will FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we are falling dam* it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back