• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa and Delta...It's official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
STOP with the lawsuit----**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** it is getting so old----

And Say Again

I think the american people are tired of the CEOs making a shi& load of money and then the company goes up in smoke--THEY ARE SICK of it

MCI, Enro,DL MGT.-LEO-United,

Tell me what ALPA as done that is so so great these past 2 years...ummhhh ummmhhh NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So who cares what is lefted of Alpa.....We can represent ourselves just as good....

Dont worry Delta has just shot them selves in the foot and now ASA and Comair are worth nothing...

DL=Bank...... will happen before long...

The reason the "Freedom" certificate is being used by Mesa is that Delta's scope doesn't permit any larger aircraft to be flown by a code share partner. Thus, the CRJ9 flying that Mesa is doing for HP on the Mesa certificate, would have been scoped. That is the reason we are using the F8 certificate.

It is going to be an interesting time flying for DAL wherever they use us. I'd put bets on JFK. Personally, I'll stay on the UAL side in DEN. You guys have fun with our new Mesa guys in town.

BTW - the rampers are almost always outsourced because it is a good deal for both carriers. You guys get more for pushing Mesa and we retain flexibility to move as the code share partner requires.

I don't know what your issues with Mesa are but I can assure you, we'll be happy to see you.

???

Says who? :confused:

I tell people I work for Mesa...of course I have to explain that we are America West Express - United Express - USAirways Express - and now Delta Connection.

Regarding the new contract with Delta...it's great news! ;)

bustinmins said:
The reason the "Freedom" certificate is being used by Mesa is that Delta's scope doesn't permit any larger aircraft to be flown by a code share partner. Thus, the CRJ9 flying that Mesa is doing for HP on the Mesa certificate, would have been scoped. That is the reason we are using the F8 certificate.

actually, you are wrong. That used to be true, but is not the case with our new contract. Mesa can fly a CRJ900 for AWA, as long as it is not flown for Delta or on a Delta route, there is no problem with our scope.

To address your Mesa EMB 145 fleet question - I'd bet that the EMB-145's that Mesa is currently using will end up a dead fleet if US Airways goes under. Rumors have been circulating that these EMB-145's may go to Eagle along with our options in exchange for their 700's and their options. Not sure - just speculation.

Last edited:
michael707767 said:
actually, you are wrong. That used to be true, but is not the case with our new contract. Mesa can fly a CRJ900 for AWA, as long as it is not flown for Delta or on a Delta route, there is no problem with our scope.

I asked our MEC within minutes of the announcement and that was his response. Interesting. I wonder what JO is up to with the use of F8? Hmmm? The plot thickens.

Nice

Beechnut said:
Farmington puke... and there's nothing we can do about him.

S.

Feeling the love...........

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back