• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mark your calendars!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ease your mind. Things are actually pretty good on the negotiations side.

uh really I guess the company not negotiating and just turning over icba proposals that are copies of our current cba with little paragraphs added for flexjet is going pretty good

"Wheels of justice" is the bottom 100+ at Flex taking their rightful place in the new SLI. Tell me again how that's good for the flex pilots...

How many times can this be explained to you before you get it? Those people are Kenn Ricci's collateral damage not the unions. Historically, it's one of his classic moves and has always worked in pitting pilot groups against each other but we're smarter than that right now aren't we? Are you saying you are not smart enough this time?

Those 100 pilots consist mainly of transfer pilots and new hires not "Flexjet" pilots. Are you saying they deserve some type of "extra" protection? No instead I'll opt for equal protection. Equal to me and the 600 plus other pilots who have sunk 6-25 years into this place.

So if Kenn Ricci wanted to do a few political furloughs to make the union squirm and look inept that's his problem with his soul. Something tells me the tables will turn when the integrated seniority list rolls around we will suddenly be short staffed and need to do call backs, eliminating the need to "tidy up" the list by fixing the problem he knowingly created. Win-win for him: 95% of those call backs have kissed this place goodbye forever and won't ever come back so he can continue to short staff and overwork the rest of us to an early death.

BTW el I get it, we all get it. 25 were royally screwed by the union and you were part of that group. It sucks there is no doubt. I am sympathetic.

But this bottom of the list you keep harping about is intellectual dishonesty. They were at the bottom the the Flexjet list too. Kenn Ricci created a false environment of upgrade hopes with Red Label shenanigans and unnecessary upgrades for precisely this purpose. It's smoke and mirrors. Those 100 guys have few upgrade hopes whether we remain integrated or not.

The absolute best thing you can do for these guys is to get our negotiating committee the solidarity it needs to make sure the bottom of the list gets a sweet enough deal nullifying the effect of market stagnation. You can't blame the union that the 1% pretty much stays the 1%. Those forever FOs are forever FO's whether we integrate or not. But the power to make it a kick ass gig is in your hands.

Do you really think it's ok the company refuses to negotiate? Do you really think it is ethical to not pay your dues and then pony up at the last minute so you can vote? Do you really think it's fair to say to another guy in the exact same situation he doesn't get your support because he wears black pants instead of blue?

That's the main reason I'm looking to leave. I've finally figured out I work with a bunch of people who are only in it for themselves and are really about as dishonest and conniving as our management.

It's a no win situation for someone like me who wants to work in an environment where I can respect my peers.

Your not the only one looking. And again that's exactly what KR wants. Get out find a happier better life. And watch KR devalue every IGM when the union is gone. Then the smart ones will look back and laugh while asking themselves why didn't I do this sooner???

Curious they still have not posted the video yet:

http://mendoza.nd.edu/why-mendoza/news-and-events/speaker-series/berges-lecture-series/

Could it be they know everything he said during it was a lie?

Speaking of, when do I get your copy of management's and red label w2s? You know he claimed he provides total paycheck transparency in his company for everyone; he claims it inspires harder work. ********************, with his ass backwards shifty way of paying expenses I don't even know if I'm being reimbursed correctly.

Those dumb kids. Bought off with a c note. Thought they were in the presence of a rock star. Turns out just another day with lyin' Kenn.

Is that a play on lion king? Lyin' kenn...

Donald Trump....... Lying Ted

You know it's funny you should mention that this weekend. I just got this unreleased transcript from 2014.

Kenn Ricci: You know and ...

Rick Handshuch: these pilots, they used to be easy but they're still very naive and impressionable.

Kenn Ricci: I moved on some before, actually. You know, the ones at Citation Air. I moved on them, and I failed. I'll admit it. I tried to fu#k the union there too. I was a little more successful there.

Rick Handshuch: Whoa.

Kenn Ricci: I did try and fu#k them all. But that fu#king union. So I tried to create an in-house union and Senior Flight Officer program.

Rick Handshuch: That's huge news.

Kenn Ricci: No, no, that fu#king union wouldn't quit. No, this was [unintelligible] a group of in-house a$$ kissers. and I moved on them very heavily. In fact, I took them out airplane shopping.

They wanted to get some planes but not the pilots. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice planes." I took them out shopping, I moved on them like a b!tch. But I couldn't get there. I could never really fu#k them. Ultimately the pilots had a real union protecting them. Then all of a sudden I see a new bitch I call Red Label. She's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look but it's the same b!tch.

Rick Handshuch: Sheesh, your girl's hot as $hit. In those bespoke interiors.

Kenn Ricci: Whoa! Whoa!

Rick Handshuch: Yes! The Kennster has scored! Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Kenn Ricci: Look at you, you are a pu$$y.

[Crosstalk]

Kenn Ricci: All right, you and I will walk out. Introduce me to my new b!tch.

[Silence]

Kenn Ricci: Maybe it's a different one. You know there's both international and domestic.

Rick Handshuch: It better not be the union. No, it's, it's an IGM, it's -

Kenn Ricci: Yeah, that's her. With the Grey pants. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing them. You know, I'm automatically attracted to kneelers ? I just start kissing them. That groveling - it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a promising them $hit, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Rick Handshuch: Whatever you want?

Kenn Ricci: Grab 'em by the pu$$y. You can do anything to them as long as you promise the most ridiculous things.

Rick Handshuch: Uh, yeah, those knees, all I can see is the knees. I'm jealous.

Kenn Ricci: Oh, it looks good.

Rick Handshuch: Come on shorty. We gotta go.

Kenn Ricci: Ooh, nice knees, huh?

Rick Handshuch: Ooh, get out of the way, union. Oh, that's good knees. Fu#k. Oh I like that. Go ahead shorty.

Kenn Ricci: It's always good if you don't fall out of the bus. Like White. Deanna White. Remember? She was too nice.

Rick Handshuch: Down below, pull the handle.

Kenn Ricci: Hello, how are you? Hi!

IGM FoKker: Hi, Mr. Ricci. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.

Kenn Ricci: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Rick Handshuch?

Rick Handshuch: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, IGM FoKker?

IGM FoKker : Doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a rock star?

Kenn Ricci: We're ready, let's go. Make me a rock star.

Rick Handshuch: How about a little hug for the Kennster? He just got off the bus.

IGM FoKker: Would you like a little hug, darling?

Kenn Ricci: O.K., absolutely. Salata said this was O.K. if I got it from you but normally he's the one on his knees for me.

Rick Handshuch: How about a little hug for the Handy? I just got off the bus too.

IGM FoKker: oh Handy, Handy.

Rick Handshuch: Here we go. Excellent. Well, speaking of him you've got a nice co-star there with Salata.

IGM FoKker: Yes, absolutely. But there's room for you too, Handy.

Unintelligible as they walked off into the sunset.

Last edited:
Or for the other side of the political aisle, this long forgotten transcript of Killery, I mean Kenn, speaking in a closed door speech to Goldman Sachs, I mean CGF management, in September 2015:

"What we see on the POC is in its way more disconcerting. This coalition, a collection of generally under-represented, low social capital individuals, you know misfits, has become increasingly networked and increasingly motivated. This group that our analysts are calling the ((Makes air quotes)) "bucket of losers" could not only be a significant force in the next election but could, on an outside percentile, even win."

And then December 2015 happened.

Latest resources

Back