• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mark your calendars!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just to clarify..It wasn't Flexjet Guys there. It was Flightoptions Guys. The Flex guys are a embarrassment to the industry as a whole. They are for the most part Anti Union they are all about themselves and think they are better then every other pilot in this industry. Its actually unbelievable until you meet them in person. Glad a few of the Flight options guys were able to show and support you guys. You guys are true professionals and should be very proud of all you have accomplished. You have not only improved your own QOL but the QOL for all Fractional pilots..

So, you are calling CALRepublic a liar? Were you there Shane?

What he says is true Squirrel. No Flex guys. All Flight Options. Flex guys are great big pu$$y cats. IGM pu$$y cats that are afraid of the rats. If there not careful they will be turned into IGM taken away pu$$y cats.

Last edited:
No Dirty Bird. I was correcting him. Read the post you idiot.. If you are having a hard time comprehending try 1-800-hooked on phonics.

Just to clarify..It wasn't Flexjet Guys there. It was Flightoptions Guys. The Flex guys are a embarrassment to the industry as a whole. They are for the most part Anti Union they are all about themselves and think they are better then every other pilot in this industry. Its actually unbelievable until you meet them in person. Glad a few of the Flight options guys were able to show and support you guys. You guys are true professionals and should be very proud of all you have accomplished. You have not only improved your own QOL but the QOL for all Fractional pilots..

Before you diss the Flexjet pilot group, tell me, please, what is the ratio of MIGS to non MIGS at options?

Yes it was Options guys there. The Flex pilots ,as a whole, are to blame for the situation they are in. They have not even been able to get Weingarten like rights yet. They can be fired without showing just cause. Lucky for the rest of the Flex pilots, there are a few Flex pilots that are doing the heavy lifting.

Are any Flex pilots waking up yet? Yes! But slowly.

What he says is true Squirrel. No Flex guys. All Flight Options. Flex guys are great big pu$$y cats. IGM pu$$y cats that are afraid of the rats. If there not careful they will be turned into IGM taken away pu$$y cats.

I had to ask Shane the question. He only deals in absolutes when referring to the Flex group. He thinks we live on a different planet.

Because we don't have any protection right now, most are going to be reluctant to picket in public because they are likely to be in the unemployment line the next day.

So once again, those who insult the Flex group will loose support. Shane needs a new hobby.

You would have to ask a IBT officer. I would guess 80% migs at options

They would not release that information. I think your estimation is a by high.

Stop blaming the Flexjet pilot la for the lack of solidarity when the options group was never a solid one to begin with.

No I don't think so at all. Actually might be a tad low. And don't tell me what to do. Options may not have the best solidarity in the industry but Flex has NONE unless you count IGMs as having solidarity then I would say their the highest. I feel for the very few Flex guys that get it. The rest ( which is a huge majority) can go SHT on their gray colored shirts

I had to ask Shane the question. He only deals in absolutes when referring to the Flex group. He thinks we live on a different planet.

Because we don't have any protection right now, most are going to be reluctant to picket in public because they are likely to be in the unemployment line the next day.

So once again, those who insult the Flex group will loose support. Shane needs a new hobby.

I don't insult the Flex group they do that very well on their own. And for the Billionth Time.. I know you flex guys are slow but already enough is enough. I am not a representive of the IBT I have found fault with them on occasion I am not trying to gain anyone's support. If after almost 3 years the ones that haven't figured it out by now aren't gonna figure it out. They are IGMs always have been always will be. What their too stupid to realize is the biggest IGM is KR and he will be the only one winning in the end.

Latest resources

Back