Mark your calendars!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get some class Flexjet

Who are you to tell anyone to "get some class"? "Class"? Really? You of all people. :laugh:

Hear that tic-tic-tic? That's the count down leading up to when Flexjet votes to decertify. Then I'll be like many at Flex, an ISM (I Saved Mine).

I refuse to work with a pathetic loser like you, Shane.

If there is a decert vote( which will never happen), who will be the new leader? Phildo? If he can pull it off, he will be your new leader! Without the Union... anyone lower than 100 can expect to have to look for a new job. The junior captains in the CL will be his first target. He already thinks they are overpaid.

And el, "I refuse to work with a pathetic loser like you, Shane." is a comment that does not help our cause. Unfortunately, the Union includes many people I don't agree with either , but many times I have to bite my tongue. If we are to make this place a great place to work at, we have a long way to go.

Truth makes me classless??? OK. Yep I am the most classless person in the world. And coming from you a true compliment

Why do you guys are argue with him. What's the point. This is what Ricci wants, pilots fighting amongst themselves. This is the type of division that they want. We will never have a decent contract acting like this, we will alsways be the stepchild of the fractional industry if we don't stop fighting each other and get our stuff together and be one.

Why do you guys are argue with him. What's the point. This is what Ricci wants, pilots fighting amongst themselves. This is the type of division that they want. We will never have a decent contract acting like this, we will alsways be the stepchild of the fractional industry if we don't stop fighting each other and get our stuff together and be one.

I agree we should ignore him, but he makes it very difficult for those of us on the Flex side volunteering and trying to build unity. He's like the guy who punches his wife in public, then wonders why no one wants to hang out with him. The b**ch deserved it, right??? He is an off cited excuse for not joining. People don't want to hang out with what they perceive as a "classless" organization as personified by shanes. So every once in a while, people try to get him to stop hindering our efforts. That's not going to happen. People like shanes can't get out of their own way.

Latest resources

Back