• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mark your calendars!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree we should ignore him, but he makes it very difficult for those of us on the Flex side volunteering and trying to build unity. He's like the guy who punches his wife in public, then wonders why no one wants to hang out with him. The b**ch deserved it, right??? He is an off cited excuse for not joining. People don't want to hang out with what they perceive as a "classless" organization as personified by shanes. So every once in a while, people try to get him to stop hindering our efforts. That's not going to happen. People like shanes can't get out of their own way.

There is always 3% on the right and 3% on the left and all of us in the middle

This is why Trump is not going to win the election. Everyone wants to be politically correct and no one likes the cold hard truth. There's no building unity. Either you have a brain and you get it or you don't? I am done bashing Flex for a while however I have made it very clear and I agree it's becoming old. So how many we got going to the Pickett sept 22?????? How many going to the Lecture to ask questions? How about passing out pamphlets to the other attendees. Are we gonna take the offense ???? Or lay down and get rolled over ?????

This is why Trump is not going to win the election. Everyone wants to be politically correct and no one likes the cold hard truth. There's no building unity. Either you have a brain and you get it or you don't? I am done bashing Flex for a while however I have made it very clear and I agree it's becoming old. So how many we got going to the Pickett sept 22?????? How many going to the Lecture to ask questions? How about passing out pamphlets to the other attendees. Are we gonna take the offense ???? Or lay down and get rolled over ?????

There are allready other pilots on the message board saying they are going. Are you going to be going, sit in the audience, show your support? What else do you have to do? What I'm guessing it's about a 4-5 hour drive for you. Nows the time to show what you are made of. Go show your support, be in the audience, others will be.

I absolutely will be there if I can and right now I plan on it..are you going to be there? Is the 1108 gonna be handing out signs ?

What I heard is, if you are going to drive, you need to park in the C-1 lot. There also is a shuttle from Chicago but I don't know when it runs or how much it costs.

Are there signs, sign truck, pamphlets in the works? Is there a organizing area people should meet at? Maybe Corporate Wings FBO???

There's a place called "The Blue Oyster" right near the campus. We are all going to meet there at 8. Be there!

Latest resources

Back