• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mark your calendars!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe management will do all they can to morph every non-red label pilot into the old FO CBA.

I'm going to the Gulfstream, so eff it.

If you believe that's even an idea they'd entertain you are way too late. Remember Kenn is very clear: the love only goes to a maximum of 20%. After that, the ROI is impossible to recoup since the plan only works with 80% receiving sub par wages and working maximum duty days. Read the book, live the dream, right?

I agree with you on one thing: we get the union we want. The sad thing is I guess we want what Kenn wants afterall.

Glad my I dusted off that resume. With coworkers like this, it's a no win situation for everyone. Eff it, I'm going to anywhere but here.

Thanks for 20 years in the toilet El Raton. When I leave this place in my rear view mirror, the animosity I'll harbor will be more directed at people like you than a leopard I never expected to change, just hoped to tame a bit.

Who got upgrades into challenger and was it the 300 350 or 604 fleet?

According to my intel, no one has been through our training department from the Flight Options side to become a captain. Quite a few of them just went through Challenger 300 school that were plucked out of the Lear right seat, though, but not to be captains.

Well now we can confront him. He is bragging about how little time it took him. He is an FOK,,so if he is lying , I really wouldn't be surprised.

Just got the word about the flyers! A young female(student at Notre Dame?) was passing out flyers. WHY DID YOU LAY OFF MY DAD? was the title. ND is private property so maybe the Union truck didn't show up for legal reasons. More to follow as soon as I find out.

Just got the word about the flyers! A young female(student at Notre Dame?) was passing out flyers. WHY DID YOU LAY OFF MY DAD? was the title. ND is private property so maybe the Union truck didn't show up for legal reasons. More to follow as soon as I find out.

Is this what you're talking about? I've gotten about 5 texts just today all pointing me here so I assume this is what everyone is talking about.

https://s17.postimg.org/mtenlailr/Ricci_flyer.jpg

Heard they were all over town during for the Duke game too. Notre Dame is the only thing Ricci cares about. Geez I hope he saw them.

This is better than nothing at all I guess. But what about lowest paid employees in the Industry? Or being found guilty of violating federal law? And where the hell was the 1108? Piss poor in my opinion. KR is NOTdefeating this union the union is doing a great job of that itself.. Feeling Sick, Disgusted! Defeated.

Ease your mind. Things are actually pretty good on the negotiations side.

This is better than nothing at all I guess. But what about lowest paid employees in the Industry? Or being found guilty of violating federal law? And where the hell was the 1108? Piss poor in my opinion. KR is NOTdefeating this union the union is doing a great job of that itself.. Feeling Sick, Disgusted! Defeated.

Don't get discouraged. The wheels of justice turn slowly. Never give up! The day of reckoning is approaching. That's all for now, but the deadline for the JCBA is getting closer.

Don't get discouraged. The wheels of justice turn slowly. Never give up! The day of reckoning is approaching. That's all for now, but the deadline for the JCBA is getting closer.

"Wheels of justice" is the bottom 100+ at Flex taking their rightful place in the new SLI. Tell me again how that's good for the flex pilots...

Latest resources

Back