• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Management Pilots Fired at ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you read my post, the worst run regional airline, are you defending the management at ASA?

Did you read my post??? I said that Mesa is worse run, which logically, means that ASA can't be the worst run. I know some guys that work(ed) there, and believe me, things are worse at Mesa.

And what if I were defending the managment at ASA? (If you actually read my post, you would see that I'm not, but let's go hypothetical here.) Would that instantly mean I have nothing important to say?

1. Shame to see Gary go. My understanding is he told BL to fix things rather than put bandaids on things. That will get you tossed out of the palace when you say things like that. There are a lot of similarities between management and ALPA - don't tell either that the "emporer has no cloths"...

2. Don't ever trust MTC to tell you that it is "OK to take it". If it doesn't seem right, it probably isn't...

3. ASA has problems, but it isn't the worst. Not the best, and not the worst...

4. I suspect more shakeups are coming........ especially after the contract is settled...

Lots of people will be DAL pilots shortly. This place is having major staffing issues right now.

Yes, starts on the 16th.
So I guess that whole recency of flight thing is a load of crap. She might have come out of her cube 4 times last year to fly the line. On top of that she doesn't want to fly...all she wants is to be some management lacky for Delta. She was pretty good at it for ASA.

Last edited:
So I guess that whole recency of flight thing is a load of crap. She might have come out o her cube 4 times last year to fly the line. On top of that she doesn't want to fly...all she wants is to be some management lacky for Delta. She was pretty good at it for ASA.

Head On... applied directly to the forhead...............

Head On... applied directly to the forhead...............

Hey, Flav, rumor has it that your neck clock is set to Mountain Standard Time. Inquiring minds want to know.

Latest resources

Back