• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Management Pilots Fired at ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So is Mary a Delta pilot of not? That's the important question.

Yup, good 'ole Mary "Flat Back" Rottencrotch has gone to the Mother Ship. Meat shopping, I'm sure. Let's see how much flatter her back can get. Charlie hooked her up after she hooked him up. This of course after GH and WD (think South Africa) got into a "discussion" at Falcon Field over her.

Creams and pills.........

ASA Aviator-

The statement was that ASA was the "worst run airline out there." Not that it was the worst to work for from the pilot's perspective. There is a big difference there. Here's some evidence to support his/her belief about us being the worst run:

http://www.aqr.aero/aqrreports/AQR2007full.pdf

My point is that one follows the other. A company that is horrible to work for is likely not run well.

Many of the things on that report have nothing to do with ASA directly. Many of ASA's problems with baggage and on-time performance have to do with Mother D.

If you can separate how well run a company is, and how well they treat their employees, more power to you. They are one and the same.

Yup, good 'ole Mary "Flat Back" Rottencrotch has gone to the Mother Ship. Meat shopping, I'm sure. Let's see how much flatter her back can get. Charlie hooked her up after she hooked him up. This of course after GH and WD (think South Africa) got into a "discussion" at Falcon Field over her.

Maybe we need to warn the DAL pilots. General Lee, WATCH OUT!!!!!

Oh, oh here she comes.................
Oh, oh here she comes.................
Watch out boys, she'll chew you up.
She's a man eater........................

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back