• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luthi as leader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you vote for Obama you deserve to get your butt kicked.

Not voting for Obama...never...but I'm getting ticked off with the Mittster because he and his staff are getting too cute with evading questions. Clear and understandable positions on issues is imperative. I may not agree with every answer, but I believe you need this in deciding who to vote for. Really disappointed in Mitt for not manning up! I expect this from Congress...not the guy who wants to lead the country.

hey gret ,you don't have to explain yourself to anybody,especially on this forum,everybody is such a tough guy behind a keyboard,and you are right,the mittster is not your friend.

And the current administration is? As usual, it comes down to the lesser of two weevils. (Sorry Captain Aubrey, I could not stop myself.) For me, it is not hard to choose.
Helm

Last edited:
Seems to me these two are not that far apart politically. Their respective records on the healthcare issue are an example.

We should should consider which special interests each one will be beholden to if elected when making our choice in November.

I'm very disappointed in Obama's failure to deliver on much of what he promised those of us who make up his base in the first term. But Mittens has so utterly sold himself out to the far-right and on top of that done it in such a transparent/disingenuous way that I have trouble with anything else he says.

Guess I'm on board with the Capt. Aubrey annalysis on this one.

You'd think that people posting in the Fractional forum would put "making businesses successful again" far ahead of any other issue in the headlines today.

You'd think that people posting in the Fractional forum would put "making businesses successful again" far ahead of any other issue in the headlines today.

Business will become successful again when there are people to buy their products. Almost all of those products are purchased by the middle class. When the middle class wins, everyone wins. Bring back the 50's minus the racism.

When businesses can sell their products and services for less due to not being bogged down by the government, then they will have more customers.

Latest resources

Back