Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's Hear it Folks ! You Might be a FR8DOG if......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JetBlast2000 said:
You know you’re a freight dog when you see the FBO girl put out cookies and say to yourself “dinners going to be good tonight…”

...and you know you're a real FD8DOG when the girl behind the counter left 6 hours ago, and locked up every free food item normally given to those who fly non-vampiric hours.

You're also a real FR8Doggie when you know where the key to said items is, and acquire some for a 0300 snack, never taking everything so as to not raise suspicion that they really are feeding the animals.

Even better you know you are a freight dog, if the girl at the FBO hides the cookies and locks the popcorn machine when you come in, even though you are buying 1000 gallons of gas.

Princedietrich said:
Ahh, you've been to MillionAir at BKL too eh?

What IS it with those a-holes there? I used to be based there in a C402, and they are some mighty big jackmonkeys...

hyper said:
When every landing you've made the past 3 nights looks like my avatar.

What is it with the Barons having the hotplate in the center? What a PITA. Even the Cessnas at least have the strip on the driver's side, quasi-centered.

Benu said:
Has anyone used their ADF as a storm scope lately?

No, but I do get a kick out of using it to listen to Coast to Coast AM, and realize that even though I am working vampiric hours, I'm one of the more NORMAL people up at those hours...

Kaman said:
Had a few conversations with both mice, organs and radioactive isotopes. Oh, and the dreaded..."fecal, urine and tissue samples plus infectious diesease material...Hard to believe that they would send that stuff via a Learjet to my beat-up Cherokee 6!

Dude, all we carry is biohazard! Now that's a REAL FR8Doggie...especially when you have a 'stinker', and don't know whether it smells worse than your own breath.

When you read the manafest and haz-mat dec and notice that it says to keep the article a minimum of 13 feet from the flight crew. Thank heavens for the aft cargo area in the mighty SD360. :laugh:

If you’re employer has to buy company apartments in YIP because you have been kicked out of every hotel in Bellevue. You might be a FR8DOG.

If you’re employer has to bail you out of jail in Tuscaloosa Alabama after being arrested for public intoxication and you’re punishment is that you have to ride back to Addison in a grey hound bus. You might be a FR8DOG.

big pimpn' said:
If you’re employer has to bail you out of jail in Tuscaloosa Alabama after being arrested for public intoxication and you’re punishment is that you have to ride back to Addison in a grey hound bus. You might be a FR8DOG.
awesome man!

you might be a fr8dog if...

you've played battleship over the company freq.. after the dvd player battery has run out..

you don't use your callsign when talking to atc and they still know who you are.. and when you ask if you're cleared to land, the reply is "sure"..

keep em coming!

Last edited:
If you've ever hired on with a company just so they would pay for you to get a type rating, then jumped ship for a better job.

(Never did that myself, but saw a few who did).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back