• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let the whip begin...PCL vs. CJC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not that I would be sorry to see ALPA here, but I can't help pointing out how American this process became: They couldn't get what they wanted through a fair vote, so they use the legal system to go through the back door and impose their will. How Democratic of them.

Not that I would be sorry to see ALPA here, but I can't help pointing out how American this process became: They couldn't get what they wanted through a fair vote, so they use the legal system to go through the back door and impose their will. How Democratic of them.
How exactly is their legally binding contract a "back door?" They have a contract that's been in place since 1999, and they are simply enforcing it. This grievance has absolutely nothing to do with the representational vote that failed at Colgan. In fact, this grievance was filed before that vote even took place.

Back door? Arbitrator rules that Pinnacle violated their contract with it's pilots and you blame the pilots? Howabout Pinnacle management violating it's agreement with it's employees? Colgan pilots are just in the middle of it.

Pinnacle ALPA went to bat for it's membership, plain and simple.

dude, for real?

Seriously? If I was a Nun with a ruler...your knuckles would hurt.....

V1

We no longer are sitting at the craps table... we just up'd the ante...at a whole new game.

Game on!!

V1

Hate to rain on your parade, but this grievance was not put in place to force representation on you...it was put in place to enforce our scope language. If you don't want to join ALPA, then don't. You don't have to, regardless if you are on the PCL list or the Colgan list or a combined list.

Would you rather continue to be represented by Buddy Casey and his "Colgan Pilot Group"?

Latest resources

Back