• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let the whip begin...PCL vs. CJC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its already ugly... moral is at an all time low...

With all due respect to Better Up Here... The Whipsaw began when Pinnacle Mgt decided to not bargain in good faith with Pinnacle ALPA MEC.

Keep the Faith

V1

With all due respect to Better Up Here... The Whipsaw began when Pinnacle Mgt decided to not bargain in good faith with Pinnacle ALPA MEC.

Keep the Faith

V1

well if pcl saw that far into the future (as far as a whip), than i guess so. but i don't believe they did. they never wanted to negotiate with you, and this was just a good opportunity for them. i think it just fell into their lap financially. we all lose in their plan and they don't care. just my .02...

and it has nothing to do with faith, just position.

well if pcl saw that far into the future (as far as a whip), than i guess so. but i don't believe they did. they never wanted to negotiate with you, and this was just a good opportunity for them. i think it just fell into their lap financially. we all lose in their plan and they don't care. just my .02...

and it has nothing to do with faith, just position.

Agreed

:beer:
First round is on me...

V1

The letter came from the buddy forker himself. Let me tell you, after shaking hands with that lying POS, you better check to be sure you still have all your fingers and your wallet. That guy is still stuck in the labor relations world of 1926.

The fun has just started for our friends at Colgan. Uncle Phil, the Great Satan, was quoted telling a bunch of management stooges at their annual confab in Memphis that the company philosophy of paying "industry average" is alive and well at Colgan. Their defininition of "average" is to throw out the 3 or 4 highest pay rates, include a couple of guys who don't even fly the equipment, and call that the average. I have seen this so many times it makes me physically sick.

The "Forker" is just getting started with you guys.

I would love to see a seniority list merger at DOH.

hmmm...maybe

It was from the "Buddy" F*cker himself.

TO: Colgan Pilots

DATE: February 11, 2008

On February 5, 2008, the Newark Star-Ledger ran an article on our inaugural Q400 service for Continental. Regrettably, the headline and several paragraphs focused on a few ALPA Picketers. Apparently, they (ALPA) felt it was necessary to rain on our parade.

Shortly after the purchase of Colgan Air by Pinnacle Airlines Corp., we announced an agreement with Continental to fly 15 Q400 aircraft out of EWR. Through the untiring efforts of many Colgan Air Family members we delivered on this commitment.

The entire NAPD event was carried out by Colgan Air employees. It was our sweat and our labor that got it done. Now we get to enjoy (fly) the fruits of our hard work.

ALPA said they came out to ‘support their colleagues’. As you may recall, ALPA conducted a campaign last summer to organize the Colgan pilots. The majority of you chose to deny representation. ALPA, in trying to organize you, all along was trying to put your interests behind the Pinnacle pilots. This is obvious from the picketing and other actions, such as ALPA's attempt in Pinnacle bargaining to limit Colgan pilots to 34 seat flying!

The labor differences between ALPA and Pinnacle Air, Inc. pilots at Pinnacle Air, Inc. does not and should not affect us. As part of the Pinnacle Corp. family, naturally we want them to resolve this issue and prosper in the future. In this, we wish both parties good luck in their negotiations.

You need to remember airline pilot contracts, conducted under RLA, typically take a long time to reach an agreement.

Thank you for the great job you do everyday.

Buddy Fu--er can burn in hell. Rotten piece of sh--. But it doesn't really matter what he thinks. It will all be settled soon, and not in a way that will make him very happy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back