• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let the rumours FLY ....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why can Marquis be bought for "very little"? If my sources are right, they make money, a lot of it as their overhead has been minimal, unless they have gone nuts and bought a lot of shares. If they bought shares, then they would have a lot of debt.

Don't see NJ buying its biggest customer and partner Marquis. It gives them nothing as Marquis is already keeping a lot of the NJ planes flying. Marquis's customers are the ones flying on the NJ a/c and took up the slack from the minimal share sales.

At best they would cut out a little overhead. Plus EJM can do whatever Marquis does.

NJAOwner,

I always value your opinion and you make some interesting points but I also don't see Marquis as a "competitor." My money, if a deal happens at all, is on Options.

Bombardier bought Skyjet a few years ago. Could possibly be a Netjets-Marquis thing if anything. There is no way Bombardier will sell owners without aircraft and hold on to deflated valued assets for who knows how long. This is not even close to Bombardiers 'M.O.'.

Last edited:
Maybe NJ brings Marquis in house. No change to the Marquis customers, no new aircraft, NJ already handles owners services and everything but marketing (and NJ salesmen already represent Marquis as well) and NJ can handle the card business.
QUOTE]

ding ding we have a winner

Latest resources

Back