• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let the rumours FLY ....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, 3 pages before someone got it right. There is a reason that NJA owner sits in the back of the plane. :)

I'm guessing this will happen for pennies on the dollar.

There is other reasons this makes sense but I won't go onto that here.
But how is this an expansion? We will fly the same people... not more?:confused:

I sure hope you guys have SCOPE in that fffffantastic contract of yours. Sure, maybe Netjets can buy someone like Avantair, and then use them more while they dump small citations and beechjets on your side. Yeah, that would be great! Good luck with that. Maybe then those Avantair guys can eat at Rudy's at TEB during every turn there. That would be worth it for them---those Salmon Sandwiches are tasty apparently.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You're an idiot and embarrassment to the other delta pilots. Maybe you shouldn't post anymore, it just makes you look ignorant.

Whoops-see post 26....You're a little slow...

Nope not a little slow JJ. I tend to ignore anything you write and writing something in code like you did on post 26 isn't even worth reading.

Writing "gimme an EM" means nothing to me, now it might mean something to the people who live on your planet.

Last edited:
But how is this an expansion? We will fly the same people... not more?:confused:

I'm not saying it is an expansion. This is the only thing that makes any sense. Why would we aquire another fractional?? Why add more planes, pilots, debt or personnal when they just trimmed all the above or are trying to trim them in the case of airplanes?

You're an idiot and embarrassment to the other delta pilots. Maybe you shouldn't post anymore, it just makes you look ignorant.

Thanks Oscar the Grouch....Isn't Maury Povich on, or can't you go back to the golf course? Really, being retired doesn't suit you. Time for you to retire from this board, too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Thanks Oscar the Grouch....Isn't Maury Povich on, or can't you go back to the golf course? Really, being retired doesn't suit you. Time for you to retire from this board, too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

um no, i find it funny to watch you get all excited and make yourself look like a fool commenting on something you know nothing about.

When I can laugh this hard on the course, then ill go there.

Heard second hand that Options would be recalling soon. Got it from someone that talked to an Options pilot. Anyone else hear this?

Latest resources

Back