• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let the rumours FLY ....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont know what they feed these folks Let me say it this way, a pilot who has been here (Avantair) 6 years is making 81k a year.

Interesting, that's what I made at NJ in my 3rd year, as an FO.

And Whats with you Avantair guys always hijacking the NJ threads???

Be nice if the "F" word was used every time guys were going to go over 12 hours of duty wouldn't it?

QUOTE]

yeah, brilliant!:rolleyes:

we fought very hard to get one of the best fatigue policies in the entire aviation industry. Name me one other company that has a policy as good as ours. And you think we should abuse it to make a point. hey, if you're tired by 12 hours, by all means call fatigued. I'm actually sitting here typing this now because I just called fatigued (didn't even get to 12 hours).
But calling in fatigued when you're really not? Not ethical, not a good way to get the furloughed folks back, and an absolutely FANTASTIC way to screw up a truly great fatigue policy that was fought very hard for!:bomb:

Why bother doing things through the backdoor? How about if we all just refuse to fly at all until everyone is recalled?:nuts:

Be nice if the "F" word was used every time guys were going to go over 12 hours of duty wouldn't it?

QUOTE]

yeah, brilliant!:rolleyes:

we fought very hard to get one of the best fatigue policies in the entire aviation industry. Name me one other company that has a policy as good as ours. And you think we should abuse it to make a point. hey, if you're tired by 12 hours, by all means call fatigued. I'm actually sitting here typing this now because I just called fatigued (didn't even get to 12 hours).
But calling in fatigued when you're really not? Not ethical, not a good way to get the furloughed folks back, and an absolutely FANTASTIC way to screw up a truly great fatigue policy that was fought very hard for!:bomb:

Why bother doing things through the backdoor? How about if we all just refuse to fly at all until everyone is recalled?:nuts:
I agree. Abusing the fatigue policy is a VERY bad idea. It is the GREATEST advancement in aviation safety in the past 50 years.

Latest resources

Back