Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is this thread continuing?

This interview was garbage.

This is Flight Info, home to useless chatter about absolutely nothing. My guess is we can watch this grow by another 5 or 6 pages.

Btw, imho - my money is on Marquis. It only makes sense, fills the seats, the middleman is removed, no planes or pilots to take on, there is potential for lowering price and still adding profitability.

But what do I know? I post on Flight Info!

This is Flight Info, home to useless chatter about absolutely nothing. My guess is we can watch this grow by another 5 or 6 pages.

Btw, imho - my money is on Marquis. It only makes sense, fills the seats, the middleman is removed, no planes or pilots to take on, there is potential for lowering price and still adding profitability.

But what do I know? I post on Flight Info!

Could be Marquis, but NJ won't take on planes or pilots if it's Flops either.

Okay. NJAOwner is right again. It is Marquis. Not sure how that helps the company "grow" but it will keep more of future revenue "in house." The company will be one step closer to operational profitability which is the critical goal right now.

There really is a reason why NJAOwner rides in back and I just push the damn throttles....

Okay. NJAOwner is right again. It is Marquis. Not sure how that helps the company "grow" but it will keep more of future revenue "in house." The company will be one step closer to operational profitability which is the critical goal right now.

There really is a reason why NJAOwner rides in back and I just push the damn throttles....
Lucky bastard.

"positive rate. gear up.":rolleyes:

No official announcement yet. Just some info from a source I trust that hasn't been wrong in nine years.

No official announcement yet. Just some info from a source I trust that hasn't been wrong in nine years.

Did your source say when to expect the announcement?

The purchase of Marquis would not increase the traffic there, but the increased income would be great. Ever since the announcement of a 1/32 share, I have seen the handwriting on the wall for Marquis to be bought by NJA.

Latest resources

Back