• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest on UAL recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My DOB is 1971 and I am 6900ish on the list.

I think 1976 is the youngest.

such an old fart should think about letting the , oops wrong thread..how gozit randy..im in dentk 05/22 thru06/09 or so. let me know if your around
TS

such an old fart should think about letting the , oops wrong thread..how gozit randy..im in dentk 05/22 thru06/09 or so. let me know if your around
TS

I stay FAR AWAY from the puzzle kingdom when I am not required to be there, just did a PC on the 767 last month. What are you doing at DENTK?

Send a PM

Puppy, have you made your decision? Good Luck! Has any more info been put out on Skynet or the Alpa pages? Yes, BT is at Boeing doing pretty much the same thing for more money. Anyone know where VP SF went? Did he just retire or is he working elsewhere?

I'd like to know about Steve too. I interned under Steve and Brad in MIAFO. Hands down, the two best bosses I've ever worked for.

I know Steve lost the respect of some of the pilots after 9/11, but I don't think anybody could have done that job under those circumstances and come out of it clean.

I'd like to know about Steve too. I interned under Steve and Brad in MIAFO. Hands down, the two best bosses I've ever worked for.

You have to be kidding me....You think these guys were even close to being the best....I would give them fair to average. The politics of TK and its overall decline is sad to see. Here is to hoping that changes are coming up soon.

No kidding. They were great. But I saw them one-on-one, and never had to deal with the consequences of their decisions.

Just got my final recall at United for a 7/9/07 class.

3/20/00 hire.

Don't know what to do. I'd like to get to UPS in a couple of years and go to Anchorage. My PIC turbine would be cut off if I go back to UA (barely 1000 TPIC by 7/9/07. Pay and QOL would also decline at UA for the short term (at least). It also seems to me that by staying at JB and hoping for UPS that maybe I'm putting all my eggs into one basket. Guess I'd be doing the same if I went back to UA and hope I'd survive the next downturn/merger/acquisition, etc...

Benefits of going back include ALPA's aeromedical, job protection and collective bargaining. Also the ability to upgrade equipment (and pay) is better (long term) at United.

Commute as of now is much easier at JB than it would be at UA, unless we move to, say DEN. All my trips right now are commutable on both ends. At UA, trips would be commutable on one end only (for at least the short term).

Sure wish I could "ride it out" like our military brethren or the Delta guys are able to do.

Would like to hear some input from United and non-United folks.

Good luck to all with their decision.

GP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back