Latest on UAL recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How long is Untidy giving you guys.

Just got my final recall notice yesterday for the 4 Jun class also (6/18/00 hire). Assignments will be half ORD, half IAD...split 60% A320 and 40% 300. Six more months of year 2 pay at 50.37, then bump up to 74.95 next spring, and 80.76 the following spring. Pay's not fantastic; but the 401K is attractive. Tough decision.....still debating.

How many days after you get your notice do you have to let Bob know. This last process seems a bit rushed.

How many days after you get your notice do you have to let Bob know. This last process seems a bit rushed.

I'll end up having about 9 days from the time FedEx dropped off the packet before I need to mail my response. That's because I was part of the second group the company contacted for the 4 Jun class. Doesn't leave much time to care of personal business if one has not been anticipating the recall letter.

Out of curiousity, does anyone have the date of birth of the youngest pilot on UALs list (active or furlough)?

Out of curiousity, does anyone have the date of birth of the youngest pilot on UALs list (active or furlough)?

9 were born in 1976, according to the last seniority list. I don't know if any have resigned since the last seniority list.

The exact DOB for the youngest pilot on the seniority list is 15 Nov 76. His seniority number is 8643 (out of 8655) and is back on property flying the 320 out of DCA.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back