• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest DAL/NWA arbitration debates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, I believe pink was referenced in the transcripts as representing the NWA pilots. Don't believe me, though, read it for yourself.

I love it. You guys got NOTHING. Sticks and stones, mate, sticks and stones.

ARBITRATOR HOROWITZ: And also this
new color scheme is intriguing. I'm
assuming from your remark that the pink
refers to Northwest pilots?

ARBITRATOR EISCHEN: I think it's
magenta.

It's funny, you think you know how this will turn out. I will not criticize you, ACL, fins, GL or any other DAL pilot for your OPINIONS about how the SLI will end up. My question is...are you man enough to take it if it's not how you expect? Doubt it. However I am, even if I disagree.

Your spiteful and childish rants to try and contradict every NWA pilot is annoying at best. Debating like Fins and ACL is fine, you take it to an arrogant level. On top of that, you think you're tough(as noted in some of your prior posts). Well, I'd bet my next paycheck(raise included...thanks to DAL management and NWA pilots) you're not.

I wish the NWA guys would not fall into your trap. Instead, just debate fins, ACL, GL and other DAL pilots that actually add to the debate.

It's funny, you think you know how this will turn out. I will not criticize you, ACL, fins, GL or any other DAL pilot for your OPINIONS about how the SLI will end up. My question is...are you man enough to take it if it's not how you expect? Doubt it. However I am, even if I disagree with the end result. Thankfully, YOU have no say or control over the outcome.

Your spiteful and childish rants to try and contradict every NWA pilot is annoying at best. Debating like Fins and ACL is fine, you take it to an arrogant level. On top of that, you think you're tough(as noted in some of your prior posts). Well, I'd bet my next paycheck(raise included...thanks to DAL management and NWA pilots) you're not anywhere near as tough as you think!

I wish the NWA guys would not fall into your trap. Instead, just debate fins, ACL, GL and other DAL pilots that actually add to the debate.

I take it that you can't read, for I did add to the debate. I gave my prediction here, and why I predicted the way I did. If it doesn't go that way, I also stated that I would accept it and move on. Perhaps you missed that part. My venom has been in direct response to the venom given by you and the likes of you. You don't even have the guts to stick by your remarks. I have stayed away, purposely, until the conclusion of the hearings. I gave my assessment, it was met with venom, and I rebuffed with venom--including yours. Ya get what you give with me. It's pretty simple.

I even threw a bone out saying that there were parts of the A330 vs 767 testimony that I did not agree with. I guess you missed that as well. Fortunately for you, I will go back into seclusion with PMs for my brothers as necessary. Have at it, tough guy. Call me when your posts have SUBSTANCE regarding the hearings. Surely, you didn't think that the pink comment from you should go unanswered. Perhaps you were set up?!?

I take it that you can't read, for I did add to the debate. I gave my prediction here, and why I predicted the way I did. If it doesn't go that way, I also stated that I would accept it and move on. Perhaps you missed that part. My venom has been in direct response to the venom given by you and the likes of you. Didn't know you'd be so enraged about my pick comment, that's the only(tiny) jab I've taken.You don't even have the guts to stick by your remarks. I have stayed away, purposely, until the conclusion of the hearings. I gave my assessment, it was met with venom, and I rebuffed with venom--including yours. Ya get what you give with me. It's pretty simple.

I even threw a bone out saying that there were parts of the A330 vs 767 testimony that I did not agree with. I guess you missed that as well. Fortunately for you, I will go back into seclusion with PMs for my brothers as necessary. Have at it, tough guy. Call me when your posts have SUBSTANCE regarding the hearings. Surely, you didn't think that the pink comment from you should go unanswered. Perhaps you were set up?!?

Everything you post is filled with venom, who cares about your opinion. I was hoping you'd respond to the pink comment, just proves my point on how arrogant and venomous your posts get. Too bad any "substance" gets hidden by your anger.

I care what happens, but I don't have control over the outcome. It's funny to read the arguments on both sides. I just chose not to share my opinion, because(like yours) IT DOESN'T MATTER. I can just imagine the vein throbbing in your forehead, kinda funny.

Last edited:
Everything you post is filled with venom, who cares about your opinion. I was hoping you'd respond to the pink comment, just proves my point on how arrogant and venomous your posts get. Too bad any "substance" gets hidden by your anger.

I care what happens, but I don't have control over the outcome. It's funny to read the arguments on both sides. I just chose not to share my opinion, because(like yours) IT DOESN'T MATTER. I can just imagine the vein throbbing in your forehead, kinda funny.

Great post, keep them coming.

Its obvious that reading comprehension wasn't part of the NW interview as most of these morons can't read.

It's obvious that it never came up in your interview either.

I have a good time reading FI, but it bugs me to to have to sift through all of the incorrect spelling (not to mention punctuation) in this forum. We're talking about words that most junior high school students know how to spell correctly. When I read some of these posts I wonder where the poster attended school, and whether or not that school was accredited. The funny thing is that most of the spelling mistakes that we see her were vetted by a spell check program, and still slipped threw the cracks.

Rant over. Continue, please!

It's obvious that it never came up in your interview either.

I have a good time reading FI, but it bugs me to to have to sift through all of the incorrect spelling (not to mention punctuation) in this forum. We're talking about words that most junior high school students know how to spell correctly. When I read some of these posts I wonder where the poster attended school, and whether or not that school was accredited. The funny thing is that most of the spelling mistakes that we see her were vetted by a spell check program, and still slipped threw the cracks.

Rant over. Continue, please!

Most of my misspellings arise from simple speed. When I type a message, I do it quickly and usually don't go back and proofread. Same with punctuation. Same with sentence structure/proper grammar. Rather than spend the time to correct these things, I usually just make sure the message gets across. Sorry that it bugs you. Formal documentation is a different story.

My peeve are the guys who try and engage in the debate, pretty much have nothing to say or add, and then rail the one word upon which the poster obviously hit the "s" key twice. Actually, it's not really a peeve, but more of a victory feeling, unless the debate is about spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc.

It's funny, you think you know how this will turn out. I will not criticize you, ACL, fins, GL or any other DAL pilot for your OPINIONS about how the SLI will end up. My question is...are you man enough to take it if it's not how you expect? Doubt it. However I am, even if I disagree.

Maybe you should tell your girlfriend nwaredtail to hike up his skirt a little farther. Seems he's already made his mind up that if the arbitration doesn't go his way, he's taking his ball and going home! Nice!
I could care less about that. If the award is anywhere closes to what y'all asked for, then y'all set yourselves up for that.

Your spiteful and childish rants to try and contradict every NWA pilot is annoying at best.
I guess you better re read your girl nwaredtail's post again.

Debating like Fins and ACL is fine, you take it to an arrogant level. On top of that, you think you're tough(as noted in some of your prior posts). Well, I'd bet my next paycheck(raise included...thanks to DAL management and NWA pilots) you're not.

Tough talk from behind a computer? YAWN!

Oh, you mean kind of like this?:rolleyes:
MJ421716021 said:
My guess would be pink. You talk tough, but we all know you're a p*ssy!

Wow, no wonder you guys have had separate books for 22 years.

Maybe you should tell your girlfriend nwaredtail to hike up his skirt a little farther. Seems he's already made his mind up that if the arbitration doesn't go his way, he's taking his ball and going home! Nice!

I guess you better re read your girl nwaredtail's post again.

Tough talk from behind a computer? YAWN!

Oh, you mean kind of like this?:rolleyes:

Wow, no wonder you guys have had separate books for 22 years.

It's always fun getting the two most arrogant DAL guys on FI more pissed off :laugh: . I don't care what you or pole Puffer thinks, neither of you have a say in the final outcome. Nwaredtail does a good job responding to fins and ACL, unfortunately he finds the need to respond to arrogant posters like you two.

I also don't care what the SLI outcome is, as long as it is as FAIR as possible to a majority on both sides. I don't want to go through my career with one side being pissed for the next 30 years.

Since I (intentionally)haven't added anything to this debate, I'm done with this thread. Just wanted to remind the both of you about your arrogance...it worked nicely!

Latest resources

Back