• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest DAL/NWA arbitration debates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 319 / 320? Hope he can take dictation and type 60WPM. I'm on Flightinfo to prepare for my A330 type.

Last edited:
Deflect, divert, deflect, divert. You forgot to correct my spelling. Always remember that SPELLING is your forte, apparently as much as counting Delta pilots.
So let me get this straight Puffball....when I DO correct your generally bad spelling, I am "desperate" or "have nothing substantive" to debate with.....but when I DON'T correct your bad spelling, somehow I'm still "diverting" and "deflecting". Meanwhile, YOU have no comment on the FACTS posted about your position. BTW....ignoring questions posed to you = deflecting and diverting.

Sad

Last edited:
The other 7,498 were filling out their bid preference sheets with "do not pair with." Putting in 4,500 numbers takes a while.
At NWA the computer bidding command is "avoid employee number" and only F/O's can use it because CA bids are run before F/O bids. So are you saying that all 7500 of you will be F/O's? I like it....let's go with that then.;)

So let me get this straight Puffball....when I DO correct your generally bad spelling, I am "desperate" or "have nothing substantive" to debate with.....but when I DON'T correct your bad spelling, somehow I'm still "diverting" and "deflecting". Meanwhile, YOU have no comment on the FACTS posted about your position. BTW....ignoring questions posed to you = deflecting and diverting.

Sad

Actually, I didn't consider the question relevant to the debate at hand, and rather than address the issues, you seem to take a lot of stock in spelling errors and counting Delta pilots at hearings for which they have no input, no swaying ability, and for which transcripts are posted daily. Nonetheless, you wondered why only two Delta pilots showed up to the hearings. Ok, here's my answer. I don't have the information at my fingertips, but I believe that more NWA pilots LIVE in the LA area than do LA based Delta pilots. Additionally, although some of us considered going to the hearings, the locale and cost of hotels prohibited it. Perhaps others were flying. Perhaps the ease of just reading the transcripts online. Perhaps it was the NWA pilots, and not the Delta pilots, who wanted the hearings open. Perhaps the Delta pilots correctly believed that a huge turnout would affect the proceedings exactly "0".

Would you like to know my favorite color?

Actually, I didn't consider the question relevant to the debate at hand, and rather than address the issues, you seem to take a lot of stock in spelling errors and counting Delta pilots at hearings for which they have no input, no swaying ability, and for which transcripts are posted daily. Nonetheless, you wondered why only two Delta pilots showed up to the hearings. Ok, here's my answer. I don't have the information at my fingertips, but I believe that more NWA pilots LIVE in the LA area than do LA based Delta pilots. Additionally, although some of us considered going to the hearings, the locale and cost of hotels prohibited it. Perhaps others were flying. Perhaps the ease of just reading the transcripts online. Perhaps it was the NWA pilots, and not the Delta pilots, who wanted the hearings open. Perhaps the Delta pilots correctly believed that a huge turnout would affect the proceedings exactly "0".

Would you like to know my favorite color?

My guess would be pink. You talk tough, but we all know you're a p*ssy!

My guess would be pink. You talk tough, but we all know you're a p*ssy!

Actually, I believe pink was referenced in the transcripts as representing the NWA pilots. Don't believe me, though, read it for yourself.

I love it. You guys got NOTHING. Sticks and stones, mate, sticks and stones.

ARBITRATOR HOROWITZ: And also this
new color scheme is intriguing. I'm
assuming from your remark that the pink
refers to Northwest pilots?

ARBITRATOR EISCHEN: I think it's
magenta.

I don't have the information at my fingertips, but I believe that more NWA pilots LIVE in the LA area than do LA based Delta pilots.
Doubt it. One of your "vastly superior" bases and nobody lives there? Telling.

Perhaps the famous DALPA Batphone, that can fill stadiums at a moments notice, was on MEL.

Apparently, there's a whole lot of info that you "don't have at your fingertips". Now, get back to quoting "ink cartridge" stories from the hearing you weren't at.

Hilarious.

Doubt it. One of your "vastly superior" bases and nobody lives there? Telling.

Apparently, there's a whole lot of info that you "don't have at your fingertips". Now, get back to quoting "ink cartridge" stories from the hearing you weren't at.

Hilarious.

Telling of what? I didn't say that nobody lives there. I am saying that it is a small base. Many SLC guys commute there. Many SAN guys commute there. Many SEA guys commute there. I don't feel the need to have the occupancy rate of NWA pilots in the LAX area at my fingertips. You asked a question that is not relevant. I ignored it. You based the entire arbitration on it, so I answered it. One of your home boys jumped in with what he apparently thought was a great slam, to which I had the perfect rebuttal FROM the arbitration.

Do you have ANYTHING relevant to add? Apparently not, much like your counsel. Telling, as you say, and hilarious.

If 747 is indeed premium widebody flying, then DC-9 flying is indeed discount narrowbody flying, at least that is what it is being turned into.

You gotta do better than this.

Latest resources

Back