• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Helm, we all enjoyed spending time with you and for me it was particularly fun to personally meet a Flightinfo friend. :)

Guys, as we stood there in the Embassy lounge chatting after being introduced this NJ pilot said to me, "You must be Netjetwife. I'm Helmsalee". It was a pleasure to realize we already knew each other. Then he looked down and asked, "Where are your boots?" Priceless! Naturally, for my friend Helm, I ran back to the room and put them on....:D

The sense of community fostered by posting together (even when we respectfully disagree) is my favorite thing about FlightInfo. NJW

:angryfireTruly pathetic, Art, truly pathetic.:angryfire

Thats all I got to say about that.

Back to the topic. I heard from a few people that talked to ACPs, recalls starting next summer if things don't get worse.

That's a start anyway. Flex is well worth waiting for in my opinion. Although in a statement of the obvious, I hope it happens much sooner.

Thread resurrection.

Anyone else here about a "pool" consisting of furloughees after recall rights expire?

It won't help get them back if everyone answers their phones as one FOFG rep is suggesting. Ya know, keep Flex nimble.

It's only 4 hours of rolling rest...I'm only going to stick it in a little.... either way you're still getting f****d.

Expect record charters for the upcoming peak period.

Ah, another upbeat, positive reflection from our ever so upbeat Dirty Beacher. It's sooo terrible here at Flex I think I'll call the Hemlock Society and see if they have a solution to this living hell here at Flex.

Latest resources

Back