• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, granted I have not seen the new numbers but we were more than 5% below before so I am making an assumption. According to APC, and using netjets 7/7 (their lowest paying schedule):

Netjets / Old Flex / New flex?

5th year FO: $375 / $344 / ?
10th year CA: $655 / $607 / ?

Don't forget that a 10 year CA at flex is on the 9 year pay scale. So the numbers are probably pretty close now. Our overtime pay though is an entirely different story. Feel free to double check my numbers. Nice to get a raise though, I'm not complaining

Last edited:
Well, granted I have not seen the new numbers but we were more than 5% below before so I am making an assumption. According to APC, and using netjets 7/7 (their lowest paying schedule):

Don't forget that a 10 year CA at flex is on the 9 year pay scale. So the numbers are probably pretty close now. Our overtime pay though is an entirely different story. Feel free to double check my numbers. Nice to get a raise though, I'm not complaining

The pay rates for Flex on APC have not been correct for a year or so, the're on the low side. Fourth year FO should be 341, fifth 357 and that was before this 4% raise.

The pay rates for Flex on APC have not been correct for a year or so, the're on the low side. Fourth year FO should be 341, fifth 357 and that was before this 4% raise.

Dashtrash is correct, probably been 2yrs since anyone updated flex pay on apc. thankyou flex

Let me make this easy.
A bonus is not a PAY RAISE. Second, we DO NOT make more than Netjets. The numbers given by Mgmt are based on 202 days, not 185 or 195 like our competition. So sure, work more than the other guy and you will earn more, vs. work less and paid more. Third, recalls, 3 months to train and be back on line. None scheduled now or for the first part of summer. What was said was they are looking at the END of the YEAR. Finally, pay raise is roughly 4%.

Let me make this easy.
A bonus is not a PAY RAISE. Second, we DO NOT make more than Netjets. The numbers given by Mgmt are based on 202 days, not 185 or 195 like our competition. So sure, work more than the other guy and you will earn more, vs. work less and paid more. Third, recalls, 3 months to train and be back on line. None scheduled now or for the first part of summer. What was said was they are looking at the END of the YEAR. Finally, pay raise is roughly 4%.

Glad someone else pointed out the difference between a raise and a bonus. When I was in management, I used to give bonuses because they were less expensive than raises in the long run.

And recalls for next winter is what I heard, and what makes sense. Should have made that clearer.

If/when the 85 come back, it looks like the current 14 day guarantee will pay almost as much annually as the old 16 day line did - since there are two intervening pay raises.

Bonus, raise, whatever. Bottom line, congrats on an increase and with that a hope of more stability for our industry. Keep up the good work Flex, and keep raising the bar for all our pilots future suce$$.
I had to say this now before The master FUD spinner and general PITA B showed up and ruined the moment for everyone.

Let me make this easy.

A few crumbs off management's table. Just enough to keep the union at bay. Just curious do you guys also have a "focus group" like the Avantair does?

Yo Club! The "missing" rates for your 5th year FO is $371. 10 Yr CA is: $678.

Mr 604 pilot, if you read my post I specifically said we work MORE than netjets, however, our pay IS more now.

Latest resources

Back