Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me make this easy.
A bonus is not a PAY RAISE. Second, we DO NOT make more than Netjets. The numbers given by Mgmt are based on 202 days, not 185 or 195 like our competition. So sure, work more than the other guy and you will earn more, vs. work less and paid more. Third, recalls, 3 months to train and be back on line. None scheduled now or for the first part of summer. What was said was they are looking at the END of the YEAR. Finally, pay raise is roughly 4%.

Yeah, that was easy.

A few crumbs off management's table. Just enough to keep the union at bay. Just curious do you guys also have a "focus group" like the Avantair does?

While I certainly won't turn down any extra $$ from the Waterview, money at flex has never really been an issue. As far a holding a union at bay, all I can do is laugh that anyone out there (especially management) thinks that there is any shred of a chance of this group forming a union. I get weak and weary even thinking about thinking of getting my hopes up for that.

But hey if money is more important than work rules & protection from abtritrary and constantly changing threats from management, more power to ya.

I do get kind of a sick chuckle though out of the fact that one of the biggest union bashers flex ever had got his butt canned (rightfully so). I often wonder if he would have felt the need to lie and put others in harms way if he knew he had a union to back him up from jumpstreet. I'm betting he would have handled it differently. Hope that's not a lesson lost on all the other bashers... Oh wait, there I go getting my hopes up again.

Kudos to Flex for giving the 85 some of the bonus. They can't be recalled soon enough in my book, even if that's less pie for the rest.

Did they really send out bonus checks to us street bums (my letterbox is about 8000nm away at the moment)... why would they do that as we have been out of the system for the last year ?? , maybe it was a error on their part ???

No mistake.
If you worked any time of 2009, like up to March 31, you were entitled to a share.

Was not too shabby on my end, over $500 gross.

Hung

Ps. for all you guys overseas, check cancels in 10 days.

Ahh, just kiddin' But it does say void after 180 days, so get somebody to look for you.

you guys that got furloughed got the bonus check too?

Thats pretty kick ass!

Latest resources

Back