• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Pervis and Fisch. As for inappropriate remarks, I've seen worse here.

So, Art, because you asked so nicely, I'll respond accordingly. Aside from the obvious fact that I'm happily married and believe in honoring my vows, you and I would not suit. With your focus on neatness, I must point out that I'd be too messy for you...:blush: I'm sure you can find a neat and tidy girl to "date". Luckily for me, my husband isn't bothered by the mess we make.
Netjetwife

I wasn't trying to be funny or "cool" so don't presume you have any wit; I didn't mean to offend your delicate sensibilities fish man. I was asking nicely because you never know what you can get by asking a simple question. I thought Netjetwife might take her acronym to the next level and accomplish a few things with a blue tie instead of a yellow one. I mean, it would be pilot helping pilot while the hubby was out of town.

Netjetwife,

If I were super nice and promised to not make a mess, would you have sex with me?

I was asking nicely because you never know what you can get by asking a simple question. I thought Netjetwife might take her acronym to the next level and accomplish a few things with a blue tie instead of a yellow one. I mean, it would be pilot helping pilot while the hubby was out of town.

Sooo, you were just being a perverted, creepy, jackass then?

How do you really know NJW is a woman ???

And I thought the avatar would help end those comments....:rolleyes: But the suspicion is understandable for those not flying for NJ. Some of the pilots who post here I have met personally at Union activities and at Columbus when my family visited there. Many of the NJ pilots have met my husband and he regularly relays greetings from my online friends.

Fisch, lets give credit where it's due. Art was honest--if not tactful. What he lacks in class he makes up for in gall. Those blue tie guys need to organize so Art can serve on the negotiating committee....after he works on his presentation....:p

Art, as one who has long encouraged pilots to speak up for themselves, I do agree with the premise that you don't get what you don't ask for. I was thinking of your career but it can apply to anything in life. Using discretion is advised though...;) I am also an advocate for contract compliance, which includes a marriage certificate. I bet you will expect your future wife to be just as committed. Remember it applies to both parties. Good luck in your career and your relationships. NJW

I frequently disagree with NJW, but I agree with Fish that this is uncalled for. I enjoy this forum, but dislike the lack of any kind of respect that is sometimes displayed. Yes, yes I know that I can choose not to read here, and I can put Art on some kind of ignore list if I just can't stand him. The problem is that the whole argument descends to levels where you can't even learn anything.

If you want to pick on NJW, fine. I do it every now and then. I just try to stick to picking on her point of view, while respecting her as a person. YMMV.

Well said, Waco. Having a friendly, respectful online community where we can all discuss industry issues is surely the priority of most who post here.

Even when we don't see things the same way, I hope you guys realize that I do wish the best outcome for the pilots and their families...industry wide.

I frequently disagree with NJW, but I agree with Fish that this is uncalled for. I enjoy this forum, but dislike the lack of any kind of respect that is sometimes displayed. Yes, yes I know that I can choose not to read here, and I can put Art on some kind of ignore list if I just can't stand him. The problem is that the whole argument descends to levels where you can't even learn anything.

If you want to pick on NJW, fine. I do it every now and then. I just try to stick to picking on her point of view, while respecting her as a person. YMMV.

Agree...

I have met NJW and her family. She is definitely a she and the avatars are her real pictures. I have seen her in the boots.

Art, you are a scumbag, but we already knew that.

Helm

Latest resources

Back