Latest ACEY Negotiation Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bailout said:
ok, im confused.. Everyone is saying that the company wants a 15%ish paycut on the 70, but that spreadsheet says a 2.5%ish cut?
13% cut for 70 FO's. 5.1% cut for 70 capt's over 2 years....Either way it is Bull$hit. Leave the 70 rates as is and give the ATR and 50 pilots a $3-4 hr raise.....plus add in the 705 to the 70 seat rate.

Gentlemen, lets keep this clean. State your likes/dislikes and why. Bottom line, what can you live with to make this thing happen and save the name calling and bashing for another thread.

atlcrjdriver said:
Gentlemen, lets keep this clean. State your likes/dislikes and why. Bottom line, what can you live with to make this thing happen and save the name calling and bashing for another thread.

Ok, How's this? No cuts for anyone, at all, as long as BL gets to keep his restricted stock offering and this company is making money. This objection is just for the companies posted "payrates", and is in no way meant to suggest that I have no other objections for their other offers.

:angryfireThey are NOT GETTING ONE RED CENT!! They can P@SS OFF and watch 160+ airplanes sit on the ramp! Group interviews WON'T stop that!!

atrdriver said:
Ok, How's this? No cuts for anyone, at all, as long as BL gets to keep his restricted stock offering and this company is making money. This objection is just for the companies posted "payrates", and is in no way meant to suggest that I have no other objections for their other offers.

Ditto.

I'm too lazy to type today.

ALPA is putting a sensationalizing "spin" on the FO paycut by labeling it as "13%"

It's only a few bucks off the rate, but since the rate is already so low, it don't take much to add up to 13%.

I don't see the big deal if you're already eatin' ramen, driving a rusted-out 1982 Datsun B210 "babe magnet", and sharing a 2BR apartment with 6 others.

"$3/hr paycut" doesn't sound bad enough......... "13%" sounds better to disguise ALPA's unfair demand for a wage which reflects record profits at a growing company.

Papa Woody said:
ALPA is putting a sensationalizing "spin" on the FO paycut by labeling it as "13%"

It's only a few bucks off the rate, but since the rate is already so low, it don't take much to add up to 13%.

I don't see the big deal if you're already eatin' ramen, driving a rusted-out 1982 Datsun B210 "babe magnet", and sharing a 2BR apartment with 6 others.

"$3/hr paycut" doesn't sound bad enough......... "13%" sounds better to disguise ALPA's unfair demand for a wage which reflects record profits at a growing company.

I don't know about you, but a $3/hour cut seems pretty bad to me, especially if you are only making %30-36/hour to start with.

Papa Woody said:

Ummmm....13% is 13%

Regardless of the payrate

Get it?

How about this.....$3/hr is roughly $3,000-$5000 by the end of the year. How many of us poor FO's can afford that? I know I can't

Look at the pay summary. The company proposal pay is $3-4/hr below CHQ, a company not known for having stellar payrates to begin with. How does this convince me to get behind the company's proposal? Simply, it doesn't.

Also, read the open items summary. Except for a few sections, the ASA company proposal is concessionary compared to other airlines. Again, not putting their proposal in the best light.

They paycut for the FOs is a joke. These poor guys are already scraping by, and with the slow upgrade times at ASA, good FO pay is a requirement here.

Anybody who knows me would know that I was already in favor of the strike vote. This just reinforced my beliefs.

Latest resources

Back