Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SuperKooter said:
70 and 50 FO rates should be the same.

Go away Kooter! I am now putting you in there with D'anglowho on the blocked list. Tired of reading your juvenile management drool.

One rate only if the 50 is brought up to the 70.

And could everyone please stop quoting Pooter and D'Angelho!

ALPA's request is off the chart. I agree that it's fu_ked up that we are the only ones being asked to do anyhting so I think we should take a page from Comair and say okay we'll give you what you want after others at ASA take a similar cut. I'm sure it's a little late in the game to get this going but this would only be fair IMHO.

Is it conceivable that management actually desires for us to strike?

One definition of insantity: trying the same thing over and over, yet expecting different results.

:angryfireI agree with you redan, and YET! Here it is AGAIN!! I mean, what are they trying to do .....P@SS us OFF even more? I would answer with a resounding YES!!!

This should just SHOW JA how STUPID this mgmnt team really is! I mean if he is the one behind this, he better "rethink" his plan!

STRIKE NOW!!!

On a side note, it is SOOOOOOO NICE to have those two IDIOTS on my IGNORE LIST Shamrock. It makes this board so much more pleasant!!!:laugh:

atlcrjdriver said:
The Company has posted the latest pay rate proposals. Read it for yourself, it may formulate more questions for next weeks meeting/conference call.

http://asacontract.com/pa/Background.asp

Fly Safe...
:cool:

Thanks, Scott. I always believe everything I read on the company propaganda site. :rolleyes:

And I'm still not sure what you're trying to accomplish. Do you honestly believe a majority will vote no to strike?

I talked to an MEC rep the other day, and apparently the MEC resolve is firm. They insist that they will call a strike if released, even if the vote is 50%+1 in favor. Scott and Charlie, do you really believe you will get 50%+1 of our pilots to vote no? Ain't gonna happen. Give it up. Your propaganda shower is only helping ALPA!

If'n I'm not mistaken, the Comair rates for those charts is POST concession, which didn't happen thanks to the hairy sack o'nuts on the Comair FAs.

John Pennekamp said:
Your propaganda shower is only helping ALPA!

What are you talking about? I put up a post that simply shows the Co. and ALPAs latest proposal for you to read and asked a question, what makes that propaganda? Personally, I am reserving my final vote decision until I have the ballot in my hand and have heard from mgmnt at the meeting and heard from the MEC call-in.

We all want a fair contract that will give us as much gain as possible with minimal damage.

Latest resources

Back