Latest ACEY Negotiation Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This message is hidden because D'Angelo is on your ignore list.</SPAN>

It's so nice to not have to read what the village idiot writes.

D'Angelo said:
Sure delta is in bankruptcy. An ASA strike would kill delta therefore I do not believe a relase is warranted at this time. I think the NMB and/or the president will agree with me on that one. These are also different times in todays market. If delta was financially healthy maybe but they are not. As goes mainline so goes the regionals. Thats what sucks about being fee for departure. No one makes their own money so it makes it hard to demand large raises. Delta is making money for everyone but themselves. We at comair were "wildy profitable" until Delta dragged us into Bk. You should be thanking skywest for saving you. If it werent for them you would be losing tons of money and not "wildy profitable"

Well, that's all great, and some good reasons. But, the NMB doesn't look at what it will do to the industry. They decide based on what is happening between the two parties. Now a PEB does look at what a strike would do the industry, economy, etc. But, a PEB comes after the NMB makes their decision.

D'Angelo- Better check the tension of your (or yo) braids. I think the circulation is being cut off to your brain.

Are you a management plant?

Last edited:
ATRDriver,

Please stop quoting people that we work so hard at not reading cause they contribute nothing.

Could you just quote their name and leave the rest out?

Much appreciated.

D'Angelo said:
Ummmm yea thats assuming you get released. Not gonna happen.

D'F()ckhead,

Go back to your cubicle at unionfacts.com and shove your mouse up your superpooper.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back