Latest ACEY Negotiation Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atlcrjdriver

The Company has posted the latest pay rate proposals. Read it for yourself, it may formulate more questions for next weeks meeting/conference call.

http://asacontract.com/pa/Background.asp

Fly Safe...
:cool:

ok, im confused.. Everyone is saying that the company wants a 15%ish paycut on the 70, but that spreadsheet says a 2.5%ish cut?

atlcrjdriver said:
The Company has posted the latest pay rate proposals. Read it for yourself, it may formulate more questions for next weeks meeting/conference call.

http://asacontract.com/pa/Background.asp

Fly Safe...
:cool:

Well, coming from the company, they didn't even get their proposed 1.6% increase at DOS and DOS+12 for the 50 seater, or if they did I sure can't see it. If the entire chart is that accurate I'm very impressed.

bailout said:
ok, im confused.. Everyone is saying that the company wants a 15%ish paycut on the 70, but that spreadsheet says a 2.5%ish cut?

The average 13% cut for the 70 is for the FO's.

Hell, if means a quick upgrade (yeah right), I could chew on it as much as it sucks but the CA looks doable. After all 13% of nothing is still...... Nothing.

Turkey Shoot said:
Hell, if means a quick upgrade (yeah right), I could chew on it as much as it sucks but the CA looks doable. After all 13% of nothing is still...... Nothing.

I'm sure management will appreciate your comments.

They are looking for a single rate jet FO scale. If we can match SKW, I would be happy as we would match top DCI rate for this position.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back