Latest ACEY Negotiation Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atlcrjdriver said:
What are you talking about? I put up a post that simply shows the Co. and ALPAs latest proposal for you to read and asked a question, what makes that propaganda? Personally, I am reserving my final vote decision until I have the ballot in my hand and have heard from mgmnt at the meeting and heard from the MEC call-in.

We all want a fair contract that will give us as much gain as possible with minimal damage.

Will you be at the dinner on Saturday night at turner field?

I would relish the opportunity to talk face to face. It would be good to discuss the issues in person.

Don't you think?

It's true ASA pilots really are living in another planet. Guess they think they will actually be released by the NMB, laughable at best.

D'Angelo said:
It's true ASA pilots really are living in another planet. Guess they think they will actually be released by the NMB, laughable at best.

The strike vote will fail to get very many votes and then they will be forced to be reasonable with the company. Get the contract signed and get some more airplanes.

SuperKooter said:
The strike vote will fail to get very many votes and then they will be forced to be reasonable with the company. Get the contract signed and get some more airplanes.

Yep, just like at Comair, right? On to the ignore list you go. Whomever is paying you for your jacka$$ comments on flightinfo, is getting ripped off. You are on as many ignore lists as duh-angerho. Better pony up $10 more to get your message through. To those with Super-pooter already on their ignore list, sorry for the quote.....

talk to me in 6 months when asa is down to 100 planes and 150+ on furlough I will be proven right. Then I will tell you I told you so.

SuperKooter said:
talk to me in 6 months when asa is down to 100 planes and 150+ on furlough I will be proven right. Then I will tell you I told you so.

Hope so.

With so few airplanes, I guess a bunch of you ass puppets at the GO will be out of work. So we've got that going for us.

This message is hidden because SuperKooter is on your ignore list.</SPAN>

And...........congratulations, you have made the list. Say hi to The General, D'Angelo, and 737pylit.

It's called negotiations. Look at ALPA's and the company's proposal. Somewhere in the middle is the answer. My mins - no change on the 70 rate, 5% increase on the 50. Now let's negotiate that retro.

Yes on the strike vote.

Pogue Mahone said:
Will you be at the dinner on Saturday night at turner field?

I would relish the opportunity to talk face to face. It would be good to discuss the issues in person.

Don't you think?
Agreed, but I will be on the road Saturday and will have to wait for the call-in to get the ALPA info.

Fly Safe...
:beer:

Latest resources

Back