• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Last MidEx 717 flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are one bitter human being and are so blinded by negativity that your words are hollow!!!!:rolleyes:

All fighting aside, Have you thought of taking a picture of your Chevy and using it as your avatar?

You still refuse to answer the question. Under the republic umbrella the IBT had Midwest's payrates under their current CBA. Why would they let them expire and use their own 190 rates which are a lot less? It just shows how much they jump when the reverend asks them to.

How did you suppose to have the 99 rates you have in your regional jet be on the e190 pay scale for RAH?

You still haven't answered my question.

When did you guys voted for a strike vote?

What is your current CAPT/FO pay?

My regional jet? WTF are you talking about? Midwest had one set of payrates for all their narrowbody's. These pay rates were based on 60seat DC-9's. They blow away RAH's 99 seat rates. RAH's IBT simply allowed these rates to leave the property in the name of keeping the 190 on the RAH certificate and NOT EVEN FIGHT FOR THEM. Pathetic.

MILWAUKEE -- Passengers, pilots and flight attendants are calling it the end of an era. The big wide Midwest seated planes are gone after Monday, as well as Midwest crews."It's very sad," Midwest Airlines pilot Capt. Bryan Jandorf said.Jandorf is one of 390 Midwest pilots who are marking the end of Midwest Boeing 717 operations on Monday night. It means Midwest pilots and flight attendants will now negotiate through their unions for jobs with Republic Airlines, which took over Midwest a few months ago."It's been a huge part of everyone's life. It's definitely been more than a job. My life for the past 23years has been inextricably intertwined with Midwest Airlines," Landorf said.It means travelers will still see Midwest in plain sight. But some are already saying they've noticed a difference."I moved here in 1990, and they were going strong then, flew out west to Los Angeles, I would swear by Midwest, but they're gone," Midwest passenger Bill Fisher said."I'd be willing to pay a little bit more for the wider seat and even if I had to have a little bit less something else. That was just so comfortable. That's why I chose to fly Midwest, but now it's like any other airline," Midwest passenger Dawn Ferch said.Midwest said, yes, there have been some changes but Milwaukee's hometown brand isn't going anywhere."The behind the scenes of the operation of the aircraft changes, but to the customer, it's a Midwest Airlines aircraft, it's a Midwest flight, and they can expect the same service they're always had," said Jim Reichart of Midwest Airlines.

The inherent problem is that BB and his cronies are treating YX pax like the Orbitz shopping I wanna drive 120 miles to save $5 crowd. Unfortunately, or fortunately however you look at it, those folks are educated and know that it is no longer Midwest. I give 'em 12 months tops!

My regional jet? WTF are you talking about? Midwest had one set of payrates for all their narrowbody's. These pay rates were based on 60seat DC-9's. They blow away RAH's 99 seat rates. RAH's IBT simply allowed these rates to leave the property in the name of keeping the 190 on the RAH certificate and NOT EVEN FIGHT FOR THEM. Pathetic.

Yes, your regional jet.

I just checked your payrates on APC. They blow away the pay scale of RAH which I would agree. But your-Midwest payrates for a B717 still IS low. It's either you think you are an overpaid Former Midwest Pilot or you just have no clue. Your former payrates at MIDWEST does not cut it old man! . . You should have been and shoudl be flying that plane-B717/MD80 for 3x what's on APC. PATHETIC, you are right!

Guess, you can't provide the answer about the strike vote can you. Cause, there weren't any! You are just a hyprocite! You guys claim that RAH is a substandard crew and other name you called them. Yet, you are wanting to work for them. You must be then a substandard old man pilot. Hyprocite.

Just quit, and don't go fly for them at all. Don't think about working for RAH since you are a bitter hyprocitical old man. Make sure if you start to "pressume" what happen to your former airline based it on FACTS and not "this is what happen, this had happen, and this how they did it". No facts, no credibilty.

Just quit.

Yes, your regional jet.

I just checked your payrates on APC. They blow away the pay scale of RAH which I would agree. But your-Midwest payrates for a B717 still IS low. It's either you think you are an overpaid Former Midwest Pilot or you just have no clue. Your former payrates at MIDWEST does not cut it old man! . . You should have been and shoudl be flying that plane-B717/MD80 for 3x what's on APC. PATHETIC, you are right!

Guess, you can't provide the answer about the strike vote can you. Cause, there weren't any! You are just a hyprocite! You guys claim that RAH is a substandard crew and other name you called them. Yet, you are wanting to work for them. You must be then a substandard old man pilot. Hyprocite.

Just quit, and don't go fly for them at all. Don't think about working for RAH since you are a bitter hyprocitical old man. Make sure if you start to "pressume" what happen to your former airline based it on FACTS and not "this is what happen, this had happen, and this how they did it". No facts, no credibilty.

Just quit.

Plz show me someone flying the 717 for 3x what we did?

And the strike vote was in the works, as again we have to be released which we were not.

But will chalk you up as flamebait. Who do you fly a 747-400 for?

You still refuse to answer the question. Under the republic umbrella the IBT had Midwest's payrates under their current CBA. Why would they let them expire and use their own 190 rates which are a lot less? It just shows how much they jump when the reverend asks them to.
:erm: It's tough to answerer a question when you never asked me a question in the first place! Go back and read your posts to me. Your Pay rate question that your referring to here should be self explanatory and you answered your own question. We did not let them expire, we are operating on a different contract with different pay rates. Sure We want higher pay rates, who doesn't, but you just can't snap your fingers and have new pay rates automatically implemented with out an LOA. Keep in mind we don't have specific 190 rates, our rates are based on seat configuration which needs to be changed. Lots of things need to be changed in our contract.

Why is the company using the lower rates than the Midex rates, Plain and simple, Cost!!!! Believe me we are working on a better contract, but things like that take time. I understand and can sympathies with your bitterness and hostility twards RAH, because I have been there too at one point in my career.

Plz show me someone flying the 717 for 3x what we did?

And the strike vote was in the works, as again we have to be released which we were not.

But will chalk you up as flamebait. Who do you fly a 747-400 for?

Well, why don't you show that you can lead by example. You keep professing the cheap labor cost while you are a CHEAP labor cost yourself. A pathetic pay rate you have. Show me . . .

Spoken like a true idiot pilot. You don't have to be released to ask for a strike vote. Your "perception", and "mentality" again that it was in the works . . . Doesn't cut it. . .What a of load crap. You are just full of excuses old man. Very pathetic. Flamebait. Not at all. Actually, you have been flaming for quite sometime from I have been reading. Baseless. . and NO facts to back up it.

Silly rabbit! Don't you know anything? It was not up to YX to strike illegally, it was up to RAH to strike illegally.

Time to move on folks. What's done is done. All of the finger pointing is wrong and pilots blaming pilots is of no use. No one is immune, widgets. Anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Latest resources

Back