• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Last MidEx 717 flight

FlyWolf

Total Time
a few
Flight 210 arriving at 9.40 PM on 11/02, a lot of pilots and FA's in uniform will be meeting this flight and media will be there also. On 11/03 the "CONNECT" stickers will be removed from all RAH aircraft.

jravi8tor

Total Time
enough
Even though I was as line pilot at MEH for a year, I can honestly say it was the best job I ever had and really enjoyed going to work providing "the best care in the air." By far the best choice I ever made; even knowing what I know now. The flight crews were the best and the reputation to live up to will never be matched by imitations!

deadstick

Pucker Factor: HIGH
Total Time
e^x
Even though I was as line pilot at MEH for a year, I can honestly say it was the best job I ever had and really enjoyed going to work providing "the best care in the air." By far the best choice I ever made; even knowing what I know now. The flight crews were the best and the reputation to live up to will never be matched by imitations!

Word for word (SYX, though), I feel the same. Give me a 1900 and the folks at ESC, IWD, and MBL, and I was a happy camper. Good times.

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+
what do you guys do now? Are you "on the street" or now an employee with RAH...190 training?

hockeypilot44

Total Time
Flight 210 arriving at 9.40 PM on 11/02, a lot of pilots and FA's in uniform will be meeting this flight and media will be there also. On 11/03 the "CONNECT" stickers will be removed from all RAH aircraft.

Will the "operated by Republic" stickers stay? I thought the whole basis of your grievance was that because it says "CONNECT" it's not Midwest flying. What a bunch of sh!t.

Mike man

Funk Master Flex
Total Time
5000+
If the MidEx pilots (the few that are left) went on strike, for the few routes that are left, would the Republic folks fly struck routes?

njcapt

Freak power candidate
Total Time
>12K
If the MidEx pilots (the few that are left) went on strike, for the few routes that are left, would the Republic folks fly struck routes?

As much as I think the MidEx pilots are getting screwed, that would be like declaring a hunger strike while on the walk to the gas chamber.

Mike man

Funk Master Flex
Total Time
5000+
... that would be like declaring a hunger strike while on the walk to the gas chamber.

What difference would it make anyway...they have a hand full of days left to get integrated into the RAH list or be off it for good...if they don't get on what would it matter?

Minimaniac

Benevolent Dictator
Total Time
What difference would it make anyway...they have a hand full of days left to get integrated into the RAH list or be off it for good...if they don't get on what would it matter?

very incorrect. Even if it takes a year to work out an integration, and no Midex pilot has flown that entire time, EVERY Midex pilot will be integrated into the RAH list. As to whether they choose to come back, that is another story, but everyone will have a new seniority number.