• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, the Republic guys do have the sack.

Unfortunately it's on their chin!

Wow, that was clever.

I'd like to know what we were/are supposed to do about this other than integrate these guys ASAP and then fight for the best contract we can with their help. Because that's exactly what we are doing.

However, please continue with the genius comments. 'Tard.

Yeh, you guys at republic are known for fighting for great contracts (undercutting contracts, that is).
You and Mesa.
You're a moron.

Our last contract was (I believe) the first non-concessionary contract post 9/11. Us guys can't do anything but put the pressure on the union, and we are doing exactly that. If you have a dog in the fight, and I bet you don't, express your concerns to those representing you just like we are.

Otherwise, grow a pair and stop running off at the mouth.

Yeh, you guys at republic are known for fighting for great contracts (undercutting contracts, that is).
You and Mesa.
You're a moron.

Spoken like a true limey buy-a-job f*ckwit.

Our last contract was (I believe) the first non-concessionary contract post 9/11. Us guys can't do anything but put the pressure on the union, and we are doing exactly that. If you have a dog in the fight, and I bet you don't, express your concerns to those representing you just like we are.

Otherwise, grow a pair and stop running off at the mouth.

Anyone that's ever lost a respectable airline job through no fault of their own has a dog on that fight. Your payrates made that happen. Ever taken a hard look at the FO rates on that Junglebus you guys are flying? You do realize a 4 yr guy on the 190 is paid less than half what the same guy at Jetblue is getting paid, right?

Anyone that's ever lost a respectable airline job through no fault of their own has a dog on that fight. Your payrates made that happen. Ever taken a hard look at the FO rates on that Junglebus you guys are flying? You do realize a 4 yr guy on the 190 is paid less than half what the same guy at Jetblue is getting paid, right?

LMFAO. You should worry more about your own airline and stop wasting your time worrying about ours. What in the world have you been up to?

Last edited:
You sound like a regional puke lifer. Guzzling koolaid. Well, now little pukes have to play with the big boys and actually pay the bills to run a company instead of just undercutting for contracts. If RAH was able to get a contract with good payrates then they lose their advatange and they lose money. Look at XJT. You guys need to be scum sucking bottom feeders to stay business. None of you should be allowed to jumpseat on any carrier.

Spoken from a guy who flew at Colgan and now AirTran. Pot, meet kettle. Ask the XJT and Piedmont guys how much they love Colgan bubbas...

Latest resources

Back