Last MidEx 717 flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stayseated,
I am not sure where you got those rates but they are not our concesionary rates. fourth year FO rate is $69hr.

Whoops, you are correct. The rates I posted are the book rates. Take 10% and you get our current rates. in 2011 they start snapping back and book rates return in 2012, if our CBA still exists in 2012. I correct another guy with incorrect numbers, brilliant!

I thought those numbers were a bit off, but with the 10% reduction you can see how close the rates are.
Hopefully the new ownership of frontier wont screw you guys over, it sucks seeing an airline like yours ending up in republics hands.

and what about spirits pay, or did you choose to ignor that one.
And the tranny's pay?
You're right, VA pays slightly more than Spirit; slightly LESS than Airtran. Raising the bar?

I have nothing against VA, there's some great guys working there. What is bothersome is self-righteous jerks screaming their heads off about other pilot groups while not minding their own house.

You're like a 4-year-old screaming "mom, she hit me" while poking your sister in the eye. I can list what I'm doing to try to improve things at B6. What are you doing to help the profession at VA? I sent an email to our hiring manager suggesting fast-track interviews for former YX when/if we hire in 2010. How about you?

Better yet, research my posts and tell me what mess I created again.

To the YX guys, my greatest sympathies and best of luck. I hope a fair integration will get you guys flying jets out of MKE sooner than later. For those whom that doesn't work for, hopefully we can find you some seats here at JetBlue sooner than later. With our recent pay changes and rigs it's a far better job than it used to be.

the only reason you would become expensive is because you got undercut by someone else who decided to do yor job for less. therefore taking the quick upgrade you agreed to do on the cheap.
when will rah pilots realise what they (and mesa) did to the indusrty? maybe when the planes stop turning up. hmmm
sad bastards.

Sounds like what Virgin America is all about. Work for cheap, quick upgrade and undercut the rest of the industry. Keep justifying your bottom feeder payrates by looking at Spirit and Airtran who have been in negotiations for a payraise longer than VA has been around. When you are the bottom feeder of an industry up is the only way to go. Good luck.

By the way when does VA publish results for the 3rd quarter. Can't wait to see if the cash on hand is 28 million or 2.8 million. I hear a huge sucking sound my friend. What say you???

Word for word (SYX, though), I feel the same. Give me a 1900 and the folks at ESC, IWD, and MBL, and I was a happy camper. Good times.
Could not agree more, that was the best flying I have ever done......then it just got worse

Saw a YX 717 fly over my house(MKE) heading west....very sad....

Latest resources

Back