• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Last MidEx 717 flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flight 210 arriving at 9.40 PM on 11/02, a lot of pilots and FA's in uniform will be meeting this flight and media will be there also. On 11/03 the "CONNECT" stickers will be removed from all RAH aircraft.

Even though I was as line pilot at MEH for a year, I can honestly say it was the best job I ever had and really enjoyed going to work providing "the best care in the air." By far the best choice I ever made; even knowing what I know now. The flight crews were the best and the reputation to live up to will never be matched by imitations!

Even though I was as line pilot at MEH for a year, I can honestly say it was the best job I ever had and really enjoyed going to work providing "the best care in the air." By far the best choice I ever made; even knowing what I know now. The flight crews were the best and the reputation to live up to will never be matched by imitations!

Word for word (SYX, though), I feel the same. Give me a 1900 and the folks at ESC, IWD, and MBL, and I was a happy camper. Good times.

Latest resources

Back