Key Lime Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
afonvin said:
14 Pilot just got letters from the FAA for duty time violations at Key Lime.
So currently only 42% of the pilots have problems with the FAA. Hey, at least the pay aint that bad!!!!!!

Is this the reason Key Lime put out another help wanted posting on Climbto350.com? Are they expecting alot of turnover due to this FAA problem?

afonvin said:
14 Pilot just got letters from the FAA for duty time violations at Key Lime.
So currently only 42% of the pilots have problems with the FAA. Hey, at least the pay aint that bad!!!!!!

So riddle me this, in such a wide spread cas of duty time issues why would the Feds not go after the company too. It is obviously company sanctioned.

key lime

AerroMatt said:
Is this the reason Key Lime put out another help wanted posting on Climbto350.com? Are they expecting alot of turnover due to this FAA problem?

I have been noticing that they post like clockwork on climbto350 about every 2 weeks for the last couple of months.

52Vincent said:
Iam scheduled for an interview next week for the metro postion (PIC not SIC) so they say, funny thing, I never applied, they simply saw my resume on climbto350 and called me out of the blue. After seeing these posts i may have car problems. Any thoughts? or is that a stupid question.

Your Not Alone... I have gotten a few calls as well! This god da-mn outfit keeps calling & leaving messages on my answering machine about how they want to have me come to interview me for a PIC position, got my resume off Climbto350, with which I have it posted on.... Well, you went a few steps farther then I intent to go, Why give this $hit Hole Operation the time of day?

14 letters of violation from the FAA? Ya know if a company tells you to do something illegal, say NO, if you get fired because of it... Did you really want to be working there in the first place?

Capt. JD said:
Your Not Alone... I have gotten a few calls as well! This god da-mn outfit keeps calling & leaving messages on my answering machine about how they want to have me come to interview me for a PIC position, got my resume off Climbto350, with which I have it posted on.... Well, you went a few steps farther then I intent to go, Why give this $hit Hole Operation the time of day?

14 letters of violation from the FAA? Ya know if a company tells you to do something illegal, say NO, if you get fired because of it... Did you really want to be working there in the first place?

if you get fired because of it ........ you broke a contract and you owe them $10,000

Yeah, I just heard of a guy that left there after giving his two weeks notice did everything right, and now their sueing him for it. Great place to work.

Latest resources

Back