Key Lime Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

down2mins

Anyone have any good info on Key Lime Air out of Denver? Their website makes it looks like PFT, but apparently the guy on the phone said it's not.

It always sounded like PFT to me.....

I used to one of their Metroliners are Durango all the time....it was the most scallywag, tired looking metro I have EVER seen....

I actually called there and asked just out of curiosity. No PFT surprisingly. Since I have no intention of work there I asked about pay right upfront. He said ballpark of 20,000 with benefits.

Totally PFT.​

Train in the Rocky Mountain Area, With It's Unique and Challenging Flight Conditions

Key Lime Air's goal is to provide you with the very best SIC training while maintaining an economical, professional and above all, a safe environment. In addition, Key Lime Air's route structure and DENVER based training domicile will offer you the most unique and challenging flight conditions the Rocky Mountains have to offer. You will be challenged by high density altitude operations, high altitude airports, ice, turbulence, and challenging terrain. Our short route structure equates to less straight and level flying providing you with more takeoffs, approaches, and landings per flight hour purchased.

paulsalem said:
Yea I saw that, that is what prompted me to call. Its not the SIC program. This is a paying job with no pft as a co-pilot.

Or atleast that is what the guy I spoke to said.

Well it's all single pilot ops., so why would they hire an extra body.

LOL I don't know. There are a a lot of single pilot aircraft that hire SICs. King Airs, hell even caravans.

I'm not going to argue with you about it.

For those of you low timers (like myself) who are looking for a job, this sounds to be legit, although the pay isn't that great. If I was living out west right now I would send my stuff in. Worst case is I turn down any offer they give me if I don't like it.

Oh on a side note, when is this time snafu going to get fixed?

Last edited:
paulsalem said:
For those of you low timers (like myself) who are looking for a job, this sounds to be legit, although the pay isn't that great. If I was living out west right now I would send my stuff in.

It's not. Unless you're applying for a Captain position, you'll be paying to fly.

paulsalem said:
Worst case is I turn down any offer they give me if I don't like it.

Or can't afford it.

eP.

Latest resources

Back