Key Lime Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilot error, nothing previously said was directed at you, basically in summary,
Keylime Air has all of the problems you have mentioned. Basically, in order to happy there you have to get the QOL you want by kissing some major a$$.

Which obviously Sa227driver is doing and when I was there anyone else happy there was doing the same.

But to say that the company isn't responsible for pilots making bad decisions is complete B.S.!!!!! Training is where it starts, training is where the seed is planted, Keylime has no training at all.

Freightcowboy said:
Pilot error, nothing previously said was directed at you, basically in summary,
sorry, i should have put a smilie in there. i was only joking about you blaming pilot error, and my screen name.

I used to work with the guy who had the dual engine failure before he went to Key Lime. He was certainly a cowboy. He scared enough of our regular 135 customers by pulling ******************** that the boss would only let him do flight instruction. We couldn't trust him on anything else. Once he found out he quit instead of changing his attitude.

When I heard that he had gone to work for Key Lime in the Autumn, I predicted he wouldn't survive the winter. I was only partly right. He did survive, and he didn't smack into the side of a mountain as I thought he would. I'll have to go back to the NTSB website and see what their conclusions were about probable cause, but I heard plenty of stories that were plausible.

Iam scheduled for an interview next week for the metro postion (PIC not SIC) so they say, funny thing, I never applied, they simply saw my resume on climbto350 and called me out of the blue. After seeing these posts i may have car problems. Any thoughts? or is that a stupid question.

Latest resources

Back