• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Key Lime Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! You Guys Are Bruttal! (and that's Good!)

I was called yesterday and asked to an interview - and balked! Glad I did!!! No one needs to work for A$$ Hole management! Not in this job, there's too much at stake!

Way to keep it honest and open!

414Flyer said:
Saw you are a fan of the Alley Cantina in Taos, I have spent many a happy hour or weekend night in there. Too bad i am not around there right now, I still have a house around there though.

Oh yeah! It treated us very well. Taos is a nice place and the locals were awesome. I was hoping to fly to ABQ last weekend and stop in Taos again, but the winds in DEN were a bit breezy. Oh well next time I guess.

eP.

afonvin said:
Typical Key Lime management response. Attack the pilot and not work on solving the issues at hand. Enjoy your new management position, like I said you will make a nice addition.

You attacked me(I.E. the A**hole thing). I do try to solve as many issues as I can. I have put in my own time trying to help fill in when somebody wants time off or help with training.

My question is what did I ever do to you?

Hey guys, I've worked at Keylime and I'll tell you what you can hope for two things is that you don't get violated and not get fired. For sake of your careers do not work there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freightcowboy said:
Hey guys, I've worked at Keylime and I'll tell you what you can hope for two things is that you don't get violated and not get fired. For sake of your careers do not work there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did you work here?

sa227Pilot said:
'

I currently work for Key lime as do several of my friends. I want to see if maybe I can clear up a few things.....

1.) The Ad that is posted on climbto350.com IS NOT PFT. We run several Pax trips a week in one of our metro 23's and need some people. We do have a PFT program in the Navajo/Metro, but that is a whole different program.

2.) Some of the pilots do live at the out stations. This is encouraged by the company and reflected in the pay scale. It gives a line pilot more time off at home, and less of hassle getting to and from work (Read better QOL).

3.) Over the years there has been a lot said about the MX here. Personaly I have never had any problems. I quit me last Job over bad MX and would do the same here if I ever thought that there were any major problems.

4.) We do wear uniform here and you do have to pay for them. I can't think of many company's that give out uniforms for free.

5.) A DUEL ENGINE FAILURE.......Give me a break.....Makes for a good story, but simply not true.

I have had a great time working here and don't have anything bad to say about the company. This job is not for everybody, but I enjoy it.

UPS does. Every year in fact.

Sa227, i can't figure out why of all the previous pilots that I have worked at Keylime and the ones I run into on occasion, hate it there so much. How can you sit there and tell all of these people that everything accident or incident related to due to "pilot error". If I remember right the training at Keylime Air is a joke = pilot error. If you like it there that much I bet your dipping your pen in the company kool-aid. If you get my drift.

I'm guessing that C.H. and G.R. are still running the show there. Idoits that would now from what I hear is introduce a "Standards Captain" that doesn't know how to fly out of a wet paper bage and has a personality of a rattlesnake. Sounds like typical Keylime Managment.

Hey, the word is out, good luck finding pilots to work there. I would start sending out your resume as well, its only a matter of time.

Freightcowboy said:
Sa227, i can't figure out why of all the previous pilots that I have worked at Keylime and the ones I run into on occasion, hate it there so much. How can you sit there and tell all of these people that everything accident or incident related to due to "pilot error". If I remember right the training at Keylime Air is a joke = pilot error. If you like it there that much I bet your dipping your pen in the company kool-aid. If you get my drift.

I'm guessing that C.H. and G.R. are still running the show there. Idoits that would now from what I hear is introduce a "Standards Captain" that doesn't know how to fly out of a wet paper bage and has a personality of a rattlesnake. Sounds like typical Keylime Managment.

Hey, the word is out, good luck finding pilots to work there. I would start sending out your resume as well, its only a matter of time.

didn't understand all of that, but key lime's problems have nothing to do with me.

they have three major problems. 1. lack of proper training. 2. inexperienced pilots. (those compound each other resulting in unfortunate circumstances. 3. management/culture.

Latest resources

Back