• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just Shredded The Union Card

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
See Bogart, this is a great country... you have a choice and a voice!! What a great concept.

I dont know about any of the folks that "are on the fence" or are against, let alone CS, but all the 1108 pin wearing brothers I have seem from Floptions that I have met on the road recently walk taller, and definetly have a better aura around them, and it can be summed up by one sentence:

These folks have regained their dignity.

Its a choice, and It is yours.

Just think of that perspective.

Last edited:
Shred a card, get another, throw it away, get another, burn it. Tick tick, time goes by... You will wonder why you have not received a card this month. You will go to www.ibt1108.com and see that you can print one. You will not, but you will know where to go IF you wanted to. Tick tick, you will go back to the website and print it. You will not fill it out but you will carry it with you.

Tick tick... An email from upper management. Where is that damn card??? I cannot find it, I will just print another. Wheres the closest mailbox? Do you have a crew car? GAME ON!!!

It is all part of the process. When you are ready, we will be here for U.

Persistence of an internet predator. [read] We will stalk and harrass you into submission.

Then you will hear, "I'm Chris Hansen with dateline NBC and we are doing a special on internet [union] predators....."

:laugh:

Last edited:
I did not sheard my union cards, I kept them, good ole remainders of airlines that went out of business. I also keep my last pay stub from Zantop when they pretented to close the door, to remain me that the Teamsters took dues out of my last check.

after conversation with pelton on a netjets airplane to cali, you wont need to fill your cards out at all. we will welcome you with open arms...:beer:

What nerve the Union (1108) has sending the CitationShares pilots unsolicited cards in the mail. I just gave mine a quick trip through the shredder. They have gonads the size of elephants. Say NO to the union.

So, the status quo works for you? Can you speak for your other pilots? Do they not deserve better pay, better health care, better work rules than what they currently have?

You sound like you are either CS management or a former scab. Your objectivity is DEAD in the water. After CS management's response to Netjets' TA, the union looks more likely than ever despite your efforts... Change is good.

after conversation with pelton on a netjets airplane to cali, you wont need to fill your cards out at all. we will welcome you with open arms...:beer:

Very interesting. Any chance you can share more of that conversation?

Latest resources

Back