• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just Shredded The Union Card

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny thing is Bogart that I have talked to at least 12 people, myself included, who have sent their union cards in since we got that email from BS. I will take a 12 to 1 ratio anyday.

sent one to me

Would 1108 send a card to a management guy? Honest question, I'm not 100% sure how that works
In our last union drive by the UAW, I was sent a card, even though I am management, I do fly the line and was on the seniority list

Very spiteful thing to say. Not exactly in keeping with the whole concept of "The Brotherhood", and that attitude certainly won't garner support for your side from those who are riding the fence

Not Spiteful at all, it is in response to the earlier post about a possible buyout/merger of CS.
I don't have any info about it, but I'd be hard pressed to accept a non NJI/NJA, non Union group, in any other way than being placed at the bottom of our seniority list.

This is all speculation based on one post and my personal opinion.

PS, I'm not trying to garner any support for "my" side. It's abundantly clear about the mgt/labor relationship. You get what you negotiate for, or you accept what they give you. I like the first idea.

Last edited:
If a company fails, it is usually for a myriad of reasons.

It IS, however, easy to blame one factor of influence (the "Union") on it's failure.

Fill out those cards guys. Good luck!

Well, I just know that 1108 has been TERRIBLE for the pilots at NJA and for the company!! I mean, the pilots have to suffer with industry leading pay, specified work rules, full insurance, over 100 bases, great representation, a good LMRP, and more. And the POOR company!! I don't know what they'll possibly do with record profits this year!!! Stupid 1108!!

Well, I just know that 1108 has been TERRIBLE for the pilots at NJA and for the company!! I mean, the pilots have to suffer with industry leading pay, specified work rules, full insurance, over 100 bases, great representation, a good LMRP, and more. And the POOR company!! I don't know what they'll possibly do with record profits this year!!! Stupid 1108!!

No kidding!!! Do you have ANY IDEA how much I'm going to have to pay in taxes next year???

What nerve the Union (1108) has sending the CitationShares pilots unsolicited cards in the mail. I just gave mine a quick trip through the shredder. They have gonads the size of elephants. Say NO to the union.

Congrats Bogart,
You just doomed yourself to another several years of sub standard wages and less then ideal working conditions. Or maybe the rumor about Pelton is true. Then I pray to god you pull the gear on my jet, I'm sure we would get along just fine.;)

Latest resources

Back