Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Humphreybogart

Here's Lookin At You Kid
What nerve the Union (1108) has sending the CitationShares pilots unsolicited cards in the mail. I just gave mine a quick trip through the shredder. They have gonads the size of elephants. Say NO to the union.

What nerve the Union (1108) has sending the CitationShares pilots unsolicited cards in the mail. I just gave mine a quick trip through the shredder. They have gonads the size of elephants. Say NO to the union.

It doesn't take nerve or gonads on the part of the IBT 1108 to send you a union card. Why do you think that this takes "nerves" or "gonads"?

Hopefully, enough CS pilots will return the cards to initiate a vote. It will strengthen to position of all frac pilots.

The great thing about 1108 is that even after you do that and complain about it, they will still represent you if the need arises.

That is your right of course, although I don't agree with it. The Union has been fantastic for me and my family.

It takes a brave man/woman to want change.

Some can't handle it.... most are scared of it.

Some get paid to ensure that others don't get to have that choice.

You know the sad part of your rants is the union (your fellow pilots) helped a known non union supporter.

The union steward was there to help this pilot when he asked for the unions help got called to the carpet (CGF1 arrival).

The union helped that pilot KEEP his job and he has still not paid a dime in dues....

One day you might have to ask for help!

The Card

Shred a card, get another, throw it away, get another, burn it. Tick tick, time goes by... You will wonder why you have not received a card this month. You will go to www.ibt1108.com and see that you can print one. You will not, but you will know where to go IF you wanted to. Tick tick, you will go back to the website and print it. You will not fill it out but you will carry it with you.

Tick tick... An email from upper management. Where is that damn card??? I cannot find it, I will just print another. Wheres the closest mailbox? Do you have a crew car? GAME ON!!!

It is all part of the process. When you are ready, we will be here for U.

Latest resources

Back