• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just passed on NetJets class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my favorite is moving the "mecca arrows" in the hotel rooms to point towards america instead of mecca. :)

When I got out of the Army in 2000 I contemplated going to Florida to fly in the Caribbean for a couple of years just for the fun of it. I decided then that getting on at NJA (then EJA) earlier than later was a better decision. While I'm sure I missed a good time in the islands, I definately don't regret my decision to come to NJA. I would be a thousand numbers back..

I skipped to the end of the thread, but I wanted to chime in anyways. Please, please take the overseas job and never look back! Man you are 26. Go live life. Take a chance. Get scared. See the world. Break a few rules. Make some cash and then come back and settle down. This one is a nobrainer. Good luck and have fun. What an adventure. Frankly, I'm a little envious. If were 15 years younger.....

When I got out of the Army in 2000 I contemplated going to Florida to fly in the Caribbean for a couple of years just for the fun of it. I decided then that getting on at NJA (then EJA) earlier than later was a better decision. While I'm sure I missed a good time in the islands, I definately don't regret my decision to come to NJA. I would be a thousand numbers back..

You were already in the Army....saw a few things I am sure...also living in FL and flying to the caribbean is at the bottom of adventure flying IMO...not that you asked.....not even living in the islands....compared to living half way around the world and flying to places you would never go to in a thousand years. I am sure you have been everywhere in the islands you would have gone flying out of FL.

Where you should be... behind me in senority. How do you say hello in czech. :)

I think Mecca is pretty close to that direction already! The irony kills me! The USA direction is more obvious and funny!

Latest resources

Back