Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just a friendly reminder to Skywest Folks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have no clue what you mean here, but SkyWest has at least 4 more years of certainty under its' belt. Their first contract expires in 2013.
CONTRACT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA UGHHHH!!!!! You guys really are that stupid aren't you! Maybe you mean CPA because last I checked all you pansy leaches were at will employees. It would just be awesome if XJT staples your butts to the bottom of their list. With fences of course!!! HA HA HA HA

Last edited:
CONTRACT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA UGHHHH!!!!! You guys really are that stupid aren't you! Maybe you mean CPA because last I checked all you pansy leaches were at will employees. It would just be awesome if XJT staples your butts to the bottom of their list. With fences of course!!! HA HA HA HA

Contracts are contracts are contracts. Allow me to break it down a tad more for you. I guess you need to be coddled like the rest of America. I'll call it a CDL license, eventhough the L in CDL already means license. Just so you don't blow a fuse trying to figure it out.

We are at will with no contract, XPOO is talking about our contracts with our airline partners. Our management is smart enough to require contracts with companies they do business with (basic common sense) , our pilots on the other hand are not that business savy!

As a SkW pilot I have to say to my fellow pilots at SKW....some of you are real tools (not necessarily pinpointing anyone here). Whether you think we are getting new planes or not KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Everything is rumor till you see it on the ramp. Lots of people here are going to have a hard year and the gloating that goes on is pitiful.

For those of you that get off on bashing SKW pilots thats your prerogative but I hope you know a very small fraction of the group traverses these boards and I'd like to think a small fraction prays for the loss of others.

If this is happening at all it may be that SkyWest pilots want to get a good look at an ERJ because there are strong indications that we will have ERJ's soon (not necessarily from XJT). They are probably just trying to get a feel for the ERJ in case a transition opportunity comes along. I can't blame you XJT guys for being paranoid because the future of your company seems uncertain. On the other hand, SkyWest Inc has many irons in the fire right now leaving SkyWest pilots uncertain about their future career path as well.

Go on airliners.net and look at the pretty pictures then! Otherwise go away. You want to sit in the back fine. If you sit up front I don't want to hear any stupid sh!t about your company or mine.

Last edited:
We are at will with no contract, XPOO is talking about our contracts with our airline partners. Our management is smart enough to require contracts with companies they do business with (basic common sense) , our pilots on the other hand are not that business savy!

Those long-term agreements with the partners are considered job security for the pilots and the rest of the employees as a whole. They can be considered as directly benefitting the pilot group, though I know nothing I say will ever convince you of that. You say potato....yadda yadda.

I have no clue what you mean here, but SkyWest has at least 4 more years of certainty under its' belt. Their first contract expires in 2013.

Good for you. Air Wisconsin had a UAL Contract that expired in 2013, too. Now we've got an Airways contract that's certain until 2015. I've never felt more secure.

I understand you guys are excited about recent events between your company and mine. But for the few of you that have wanted to sit in the jumpseat when there are plenty of seats in the back and then proceed to talk about how you just want to "look things over" has got to stop. You are only wearing out your jumpseat welcome as some of our colleagues are potentially looking at a furlough. Very unprofessional of you. This has only happened to me once, but I have heard it from other captains and FO's. Please be respectful. That is all.

- An XJT Pilot

That's bush league behavior^. And it doesn't look any better when it comes from a non-union pilot group.

That's bush league behavior^. And it doesn't look any better when it comes from a non-union pilot group.

Bush League behavior is only acceptable when done as a union-represented pilot?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back